The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Instabuilder and Domains

KidCruz

affiliate
Hi guys,

I have a VPS (Beyond Hosting)....and want to get instabuilder to start creating some landing pages. But I'm slightly confused.....as Instabuilder is a plugin, do I need Wordpress or a similar platform to use it?

Also how do I upload my landing pages to my host....do I create sub domains in the cpanel, or I read somewhere I just need to create new folders for each individual landing page within the panel?

Thanks

I have a VPS (Beyond Hosting)....and want to get instabuilder to start creating some landing pages. But I'm slightly confused.....as Instabuilder is a plugin, do I need Wordpress or a similar platform to use it?

Yes, InstaBuilder is a Wordpress Plugin so you'll need to have Wordpress installed on your VPS before you can start using it.

Most VPS hosting providers install a control panel along with your VPS (cPanel, Plesk, VirtualMin are a few popuular control panels) and those control panels all provide easy methods to install Wordpress - usually in the form of one-click installers. You should also be able to ask your hosting provider for help or direction in this area - good providers are familiar with Wordpress and will usually give you a step-by-step on how to install Wordpress on your server.

Also how do I upload my landing pages to my host....do I create sub domains in the cpanel, or I read somewhere I just need to create new folders for each individual landing page within the panel?

Since Instabuilder is a Wordpress plugin, you simply edit your site directly on your VPS account. No uploading required!

Hope this helps.

MI
Back