propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

INFORMAL POLL : Social Marketing Experiment

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by The Wise Owl, Sep 29, 2015.

What Is the BEST Social Media Platform For Marketing?

Poll closed Oct 29, 2015.
  1. Facebook

33.3%
  2. Instagram

33.3%
  3. Twitter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. LinkedIN

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Pinterest

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. YouTube

33.3%
  1. The Wise Owl

The Wise Owl Affiliate affiliate

Hi Group... Thought this would be interesting to see where everyone stands on the issue of the BEST social media platform for marketing in your opinion. Should be fun, but also informative for curious minds. More importantly than saying what is your vote for best is... please share with us WHY

My favorite... Instagram. I love Instagram and have tremendous success with it. Like you probably, I hate paying for advertising. Yes, I do pay, but doesn't mean I have to like it. :)

Instagram is also fun, and I also find it to be the most social engaging. Keeps me entertained too!

2. Erik Kyle

Erik Kyle Affiliate affiliate

I will go with Twitter as it's not as simple as it might appear. Although you are limited to 140 characters, it can be quite difficult creating something meaningful in that small space.

Twitter stands alone in its ability to create a huge, relevant audience quickly, but since you cannot target groups of followers with messages (at least yet), it sometimes feels like you are throwing a message out to a big silent world. The platform is great at making initial connections which can lead to reliable reach on another platform like a blog or podcast.

3. Make Money Online

Make Money Online Affiliate affiliate

You should add YouTube as well.

4. The Wise Owl

The Wise Owl Affiliate affiliate

Thanks! YouTube is a big thing to leave out. It's been added.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed