The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Infographic: 10 Steps to Successful Email Marketing

autospec

affiliate
I have found a nice infographic about successful email marketing. Hope would you like it.

aa37a0a03ba211da4e47bffe12bd7c3e.jpg

hey thanks for sharing, this great piece with some really informative stuff. I personally believe that there are a lot of short fallings in the email marketing, however its still working for certain kind of campaigns

that's just incredible and mainly as i was thinking about ideas like how to send email to my clients,so here you have posted and thanks for this

Very interesting, i think that segment the audience is the secret key about a success email marketing but i've a question:

How do you segment who buy products that you promote from who don't buy? Like affiliate i don't know how to do this.

The 11th commandment: Make sure your call to action redirects the user to the relevant landing page, based on device, operating system, language, country.
Let me explain - you can have a responsive email template which will display on mobile or desktop properly. You can even use the service from email on acid to audit your code and be 100% sure the email will open properly on every possible client. However, you can't control on which device the user will open the email and click on the call to action. So you need to send traffic to either either a responsive website (Akamai research says just over 11% sites are mobile responsive) or use a responsive tracking link which will redirect the user to the relevant offer / page / site according to parameters such as device, browser, OS....
I'm actually writing a blog about this as we've noticed more and more users are using our soft to optimize their email campaigns.

banners
Back