The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Increase Alexa Rank

Turner2011

affiliate
There's actually a service at alexage dot com that improves Alexa ranking for websites and blogs.My blog's alexa rank went from beyond 200K to 65K in a couple of months, so Alexage worked pretty well for me.

There's actually a service at alexage dot com that improves Alexa ranking for websites and blogs.My blog's alexa rank went from beyond 200K to 65K in a couple of months, so Alexage worked pretty well for me.

is this any black hat technique to increase alexa rank? i think this would not help much. do you get lots of benefits?

I have a question here, that what is the benefit of increasing alexa rank, Its not useful for doing business, I think its better to concentrate on generate traffic instead of increasing alexa rank.

Alexa rank will providing based on backlinks & PR & visitors, so you need give the first importance for backlinks. so increase the backlinks from high PR websites.. then automatically alexa rank will decreased.

I would not pay to increase the Alexa rank, specially as it is not so important for SERP. You could use the money for other promotion stuff.

MI
Back