The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Incoming!

paullyFIRE

affiliate
Howzit everyone.

Stumbled across this gem of a forum this morning, and in a rare moment, feel compelled to sign up, get involved, and take action.

The thread that made the difference - As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

I've been going down the IM road for a while, whilst experiencing lackluster success due to many of the reasons boldly professed in the above linked thread.

Mindset is a thing. It is a playing factor that shapes it all up, and keeps one foot moving infront of the other. Appreciate the fact that it is not drenched under hordes of people solely seeking value from the latest method/techniques, as I've found on other forums.

About me:

Student in Cape Town, South Africa. Been dabbling in pieces of IM since 2012, however with any serious commitment since, results have been minimal, mostly lucky breaks at best.

Drummer. Motorbikes. Thrill Seeker.

Aptitude for maths, psychology, language, and relationships. I naturally work with concepts that piece puzzles together. The downside to having this inclination, is that I've previously fallen prey to perfectionist-tendencies - I would feel hesitant to begin something, knowing that I might not be able to execute each piece perfectly.

Being human, I probably couldn't do it all perfectly anyway. We are each with our limitting beliefs, and so I digress.

Looking forward to learning, giving back, and fostering relationships, and ultimately, achieve wild success.

Greetings from South Africa.
Paul.

Welcome to the forum. There is definitely an abundance of information here.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Welcome to the forum Paul.
I see you have some interesting hobbies. Maybe someday you will teach us how to beat the drums :entrepreneurfix:

Howzit everyone.

Hi @paullyFIRE , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

Stumbled across this gem of a forum this morning, and in a rare moment, feel compelled to sign up, get involved, and take action.

This is magnificent! Being compelled, getting involved, and taking action is what will continue to drive you to your successes and grow them beyond your expectations.

http://www.affiliatefix.com/threads/as-a-newbie-what-stops-you-from-getting-started.7271/

It is an honor to know this thread has touched another new member. This is a thread that has been of great benefit to an abundance of Newbies as well as marketers at other levels. I am always touched by the member posts there, by Newbies as well as the more experienced, and their successes this particular thread has generated.

This
community reflects the intentions of that thread throughout all of the forums we have here. We are a family, and everyone of us has a common thread of helping to lift one another up to the next level.

I've been going down the IM road for a while, whilst experiencing lackluster success due to many of the reasons boldly professed in the above linked thread.

Mindset is a thing. It is a playing factor that shapes it all up, and keeps one foot moving infront of the other. Appreciate the fact that it is not drenched under hordes of people solely seeking value from the latest method/techniques, as I've found on other forums.

Never let go of these values and your direction. With this mindset you will achieve your goals and you will have this community to help you and engage you every step of the way.

About me:

Student in Cape Town, South Africa. Been dabbling in pieces of IM since 2012, however with any serious commitment since, results have been minimal, mostly lucky breaks at best.

Drummer. Motorbikes. Thrill Seeker.

I wish i still had as much of the trill seeker in me as I did in my earlier years. It's never too late to regenerate that in myself. See, you've already lifted someone up today!

Aptitude for maths, psychology, language, and relationships. I naturally work with concepts that piece puzzles together. The downside to having this inclination, is that I've previously fallen prey to perfectionist-tendencies - I would feel hesitant to begin something, knowing that I might not be able to execute each piece perfectly.

No one is ever perfect, but it is striving for perfection that helps get us to the top of our respective game. Just don't evr let it slow your progress.

Looking forward to learning, giving back, and fostering relationships, and ultimately, achieve wild success.

These are magical words and thoughts!

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

Hi Paul!

What an amazing story! Like your hobbies and the way you feel your experience and skills.
Being keen on mathematics & psychology gives you extreme power in AM.

I believe you'll get up soon.

P.S.
Please feel free to ask any question. And if you're searching for trustful CPI network, just ping me!

MI
Back