The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Incentives

I had a look ad Adworks tool the other day.

We have built our own fraud system in ours, but Adworks is also very very good.

Ours is quite complex, we look for various signals in the traffic using fuzzy algorithms and other techniques, BUT, I was that impressed with the easy and simple nature of Adworks, that we are planning to build use of that to complement our own.

Its free and its easy, you should be using it!

Thanks for answers. I'm really looking all options to protect CPA networks from fraudulent users. I'm not interested in fake users same as CPA networks. If there is any other options how i can protect for fraud please let me know...

Maybe someone know https://www.proxstop.com/ ? ? ?

There's various tools and stuff that you can download and use, many free, AdWorks tool is good.

Also some networks have better fraud systems in place than others, us for example, you could pretty much send unfiltered traffic to us, and our system will cut the crap from the good.

There will always be fraud however, networks can really only look at the traffic, it might look good, but at the conversion end, fake emails, stolen credit cards or anything could be entered. There's nothing a network can really do about that, and so we have to rely on the advertiser to tell us about events like that.

As long as you do what you need to to protect the network (which may be a lot, or nothing at all), and work with the network should any fraud happen, then you will be fine :)

We always talk to our publishers first if there's any suspect fraud and don't just bring down the hammer, could be a perfectly legitimate publisher who just happened to have a bad traffic source that day.

MI
Back