The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Incentive CPA offers - marketing?

adamjohnson

affiliate
I'm looking for some quick cash and I recently applied to: Blam Ads (incentive network) and I was thinking about getting micro workers to hand out flyers that have the offer that re-directs to my offer. They will be payed 50% of the profit so they definatly have incentive to get conversions. I will be tracking with their own sub-domain so I can track their conversions.

Theres a method I'm going to try, anyone have other good ways to do incentive marketing for quick cash?

Tags: country music ringtones, ringtone download for mobile

Last edited:
I'm looking for some quick cash and I recently applied to: Blam Ads (incentive network) and I was thinking about getting micro workers to hand out flyers that have the offer that re-directs to my offer. They will be payed 50% of the profit so they definatly have incentive to get conversions. I will be tracking with their own sub-domain so I can track their conversions.

Theres a method I'm going to try, anyone have other good ways to do incentive marketing for quick cash?

Tags: country music ringtones, ringtone download for mobile

Hi adamjohnson! I suggest you check out OfferDaddy as they have this excellent offerwall tool which displays various offers that your users can participate in exchange for rewards!:)

I've been using this incentive program for quite some time now and the turnout has been great! Even if I'm not using ad banners, I still notice a significant change in the flow of revenue.;)

If you're looking for ways to ear money immediately, then you need to check out their site today and try out this offerwall tool for your business...:D

Good luck!:)

Just here to read and be able to learn on the incentive marketing. It is a mechanism that I have never tried before but i am always willing and ready to learn. For the guide shared above, I am greatful, just following the guy right a way so that I can be able to see the good things that are offered. Who knows, it may be the new opportunity for me to explore. That is how I have managed to expand my empire. Just learning and getting my hands dirty a little bit. All the best in your plans and tasks ahead of you.

MI
Back