The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Seeking Help Incent offers of AdsMain, PrivateCPA, AffiliateInteractive and NetSkyAds

MarketMaxx

affiliate
Hello Dear Community,

I'm new here and this is my first post. I am not new to CPA or Affiliate marketing, but I didn't take it seriously so far and was busy with my job. Recently got motivated by some YouTube videos and wanna give CPA marketing a try. And I want to start with Incent offers, which is probably the least liked promotional methods to the networks. But since it's relatively easier I want to give it a shot.

On AffPlus, I found these networks who offer incent offers that pay $30 to $900 USD per conversion!!
Problem is, I am a little skeptical about these offers and the networks as well. Because I hear these Rumors here n there:
- Some say some of these are scam networks
- Some say, the network is ok, but they won't pay for incent offers and ban you without explanation
- Some say, I might get paid if I promote low value "emails submit" kinda offers, but suggest not to promote offers that pay $30/$40/$50 or higher.

On the contrary, found a few who said they got paid.

So, it's a super confusing situation for me.. and I badly need your guidance and suggestions.

1. I need to know if AdsMain, PrivateCPA, Affiliate Interactive and NetSkyAds are legit or scam network in general. (All off these networks look good on AffPaying, but we live in a world where reviews can be manipulated..)

2. Did any of you promoted their high value incent offers and got paid? Do they allow Cash Incent or Point?

3. Do they practice lead shaving?

4. Did you got paid from any other networks who has incent offers that pays about $30+ per conversion?

Thank you so much for taking time to read this post. I would really love to hear from you guys.

Thank you so much for your help @azgold

Here's an example, on AffPlus, I found this offer of @AdsMain "Bet O Bet (CA) (CPA) (Incent)" that pays $55 usd. And it says, incent allowed. Does that mean I can give Cash Incent to promote this offer? If not, what kind of incent is allowed?

Sorry Maxx but I've never promoted incent offers, so I don't want to guess. Did you check to see if the advertiser has listed anything you can't do? That's always worth checking.

@vladtroy_adsmain is offline at the moment but perhaps he or another member can provide some insight on that for you.

Yes, so in this specific offer, the advertiser didn't clearly state if Cash Incent is allowed or not, and what kind of incent is allowed. That's my primary concern.
And I've never promoted incent offers too, so I need to know if I follow the advertiser's guidelines, will my lead be converted automatically, or it will be manually verified?

Maxx, are you registered with AdsMain, have you been accepted and have an account? If so, you can ask your affiliate manager, too. They are typically available in Skype and possibly some other means.

Does that mean I can give Cash Incent to promote this offer?

The offer description pages always have the details of what is acceptable for promoting the offer. They all typically let you know what is not acceptable.

Restrictions:
No Adult traffic
No Autosuscription
No Bot traffic
No Content Locking
No Coreg
No Fraud/Fakes/Duplicates
No iFrame
No Misleading
No Proxy or VPN
No Spam

banners