The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Importance of Title Subject

alec11

affiliate
If you're not realize, you're title subject is important for SEO.
I have a friend that using most searched keyword as his title subject in his blog.
And as a result, his blog got better visitors in a day.

So, dont forget to use good keyword on your title subject.

If you have experience with that, please share us here.

Meta title important for on page SEO, and it is depend on your keyword traffic, if it is low competitive keywords, they meta details works. But high competitive keywords, depend on backlinks, not meta title, des or keywords.

The visible text content of each page plus the H1 tag and HTML Title should be carefully crafted to match as a set. Don't get into the habit of pasting the same Titles and Headings etc across multiple (or all) pages.

Look at it from a Search engines point of view, how would you find any information in a Reference Library if the Titles didn't truly reflect the contents of each book.

The visible text content of each page plus the H1 tag and HTML Title should be carefully crafted to match as a set. Don't get into the habit of pasting the same Titles and Headings etc across multiple (or all) pages.

Look at it from a Search engines point of view, how would you find any information in a Reference Library if the Titles didn't truly reflect the contents of each book.

That's really good advice.

Google even go to the trouble of telling you in Webmaster Tools which pages have duplicate meta titles and meta descriptions, so if that isn't giving everyone a maassive hint that these should always be unique then I don't know what will!

Meta title important for on page SEO, and it is depend on your keyword traffic, if it is low competitive keywords, they meta details works. But high competitive keywords, depend on backlinks, not meta title, des or keywords.

Title Tag is of great importance but never forget it is not a Meta Tag.

Regards
John

Ideal Title

An title should describe all the information related to your page.

yes thats true... i often tag my title subject and my content.. it proves that it has a better search result...:friends:

Deciding for your title in your blog is a lot of work. You need to researched what are those topics that are frequently searched in the net in Google, Yahoo and MSN. This way, you have a lot of competitors but the chance of having much visitors if you do well in your on-page optimization.

yes i am agree your ask the questions but depend meta title how many searcher in days and your competitor what put in site link so you analysis you site our competitor.

Yes and the same goes with the domain name.

Some, if not all; Search Engines will look at your domain name and decide what the website topic/subject is.

That is why it is best to have a domain name with at least one or two of your keywords in.

~ Mike

Title must usefull for seo. Title will be Short and define all services of your website , title should be 2 or 3 keyword phares

banners
Back