The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm using Xsite pro 2 is it the best?

This looks like the standard WYSIWYG editor with templates. There are a lot of them out there. Some better than the rest.

Personally I find a lot of ore-built templates very difficult to use because of the way they were designed and the limitations and browser errors you get from them. I am very impressed with wordpress if you are looking for a simple blog website.

**This comment is also from someone who uses Dreamweaver and is self taught in html.

For speed and being able to throw up a site pretty quick I think Xsite Pro is one of the best. Wordpress is great to but you need to know a little about code and plugins to use it to it's fullest potential.

You can do some really cool things with xsite Pro.

I really like XSitePro 2.

The majority of my small sites and landing page stuff is done with it. It makes it really easy to get out some quality stuff very quick.

Of course, for large, long-term sites, nothing beats Site Build It, IMO.

It really depends on what you're going for. ;)

Regards,

Tony Thomas

I agree with Oregon Coast Guy.

I really like XsitePro 2.0 for the simplicity. My website tutorial is powered by XsitePro but the blog attached to it is Wordpress.

I do have 2 other websites that I have that use Site Build It BUT it is alot different than XsitePro so it is like comparing apples to oranges.

When you ask is there something better out there, then I ask:
What are you building? Mini-sites or 1 or 2 big sites?

To me, Xsitepro is great to use if you already have keyword and market research done, but if you are just starting out and you have not done any research or don't know which niche market you want to get into then SBI may be for you.

With any web design software program: One Size Does Not Fit All.

banners
Back