The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Taaron!

Taaron

affiliate
Hey all! Greetings from Victoria BC Canada!

My name is Taaron and I'm obsessed with digital marketing, entrepreneurship and media/content production. I'm pretty new to performance marketing but I'm eager to learn!

I've been a lurker of AffiliateFix and other forum sites for a while now but have recently decided to be more active in the community. Looking forward to learning lots from you guys.

welcome @Taaron
we are glad that you are a part of affiliatefix.
any ways can you tell us what type of internet marketing you like to do ?

Hey @tyoussef! I've mostly explored with CPA, mostly digital products like online courses (I have a WordPress course on Udemy). I got into affiliate marketing when I realized that most of my new student signups were coming from their affiliate program.

Right now, my job is working for a Pay Per Call company so I live and breathe PPCall!

Hey all! Greetings from Victoria BC Canada!

Hello @Taaron , welcome to AffiliateFix!

My name is Taaron and I'm obsessed with digital marketing, entrepreneurship and media/content production. I'm pretty new to performance marketing but I'm eager to learn!

I've been a lurker of AffiliateFix and other forum sites for a while now but have recently decided to be more active in the community. Looking forward to learning lots from you guys.

This community is a great place for you to get your new business in performance marketing launched and earning.

Your skill sets will be a great asset for you as well.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

MI
Back