The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm really tired, please help.

skratzy

affiliate
Hello everyone, I really can't make money, I have really too much debts and i'm completely on the way to be broken, I've tried CPA(more than 6 networks), PPC, Adsense .. But i did not earn any single nickel,
My friend said that my CPA networks aren't really good, so i should switch to maxbounty.
I tried to apply to maxbounty, i got rejected two times.. I don't know what to do.. i'm just saying honesty and trying to be a good person.. Many people out there got accepted when they apply as begineers, but i just get rejected.
i need a help with two questions

first one is:-
How can i get accepted to maxbounty.. could someone help me? , I really need to be accepted there..

second one is:-
Is there Any other networks to get a nice money from it?, networks like maxbounty..

Sorry to hear about your bad experience ao far dude. It happens to a lot of us newbies.

To get accepted to networks like max bounty, you simply have to explain how you intend on promoting their products/offers.

One thing I will say, is that Cpa and other forms of IM is a tough but exciting game. Many people claim that its easy - usually to try and get you to sign on for their training program - , but once you get into the metrix, it takes a lot of hard work, dedication and investment.

Good luck and don't give up.

Try PeerFly, they're really newbie friendly.

Honestly, even if you're able to get in a network, that's where the hard stuff begins. Try to read around, especially journeys and guides, and imitate what they've been doing. Sooner or later you'll get the hang of it and make money.

Last edited:
It can be tough diving in, especially at this point. Many of us have been doing it for many years -- since the years it could have in fact been called easy.

Like lumeire suggested I would follow along on what others are sharing. There is so much information out there if you are willing to find it and spend the time researching it. I agree that getting accepted to a network won't solve your problems, you will need to adjust whatever you are doing for traffic as well.

Since you didn't provide many details on what you were doing previously or what you are looking to do going forward it is tough to offer suggestions.

Hello everyone, I really can't make money, I have really too much debts and i'm completely on the way to be broken, I've tried CPA(more than 6 networks), PPC, Adsense .. But i did not earn any single nickel,

First of all, to state that you can't make money is a ridiculous statement. I hear and read it frequently and it is very self defeating. Take a moment to change your thinking. Stop saying you can't make money, because if you don't you will continue to not make money. Secondly, you are not going to make money, you are going to EARN money! You earn it by learning to earn it. It's very obvious that you have not learned to earn money.

My friend said that my CPA networks aren't really good, so i should switch to maxbounty.

Pure bull! If you are currently in six networks, it isn't the networks, it's you! I suppose there is a one in a ten thousand chance you are with six networks with crappy offers that do not convert, but I don't think that's the case. List for us the six networks with which you are currently have accounts.

I tried to apply to maxbounty, i got rejected two times.. I don't know what to do.. i'm just saying honesty and trying to be a good person.. Many people out there got accepted when they apply as begineers, but i just get rejected.

Not true, Newbies are not easily accepted to MaxBounty at this time. It's likely that you have not been accepted because you are with six networks and not earned any money. They see that as a person that has not learned the ability to earn money with CPA. They likely think that if you can't earn with anyone else then you can't earn with them.

How can i get accepted to maxbounty.. could someone help me? , I really need to be accepted there..

You do not really need to be accepted at MaxBounty. There are thousands of members here in this community earning thousands a day and likely most of them are not using MaxBounty.

Is there Any other networks to get a nice money from it?, networks like maxbounty..

It has nothing to do with MaxBounty. It's you, you do not have the skills developed to earn money, it won't matter which networks you join at this point.

You currently have accounts with six networks. Use them! In addition, use this forum to learn to earn money with the accounts you currently have. Once you do, I am certain MaxBounty will accept you, as long as you are not in a country they won't do business in.

Follow these instructions and you will LEARN TO EARN!

Everyone has to start somewhere. Be active, ask loads of questions, take action, and be committed. That's how it gets done!

Use this forum as a mentor. It's full of members at every level of experience which makes for many balanced perspectives for a Newbie to learn from. Take the time to read through the forums here and see for yourself that the Newbies achieving success have actually dedicated themselves to success in this industry and reaping the rewards by following the advice of fellow AffiliateFix members, being dedicated to success, putting the time in, and making the necessary investments. You cannot shortcut the learning curve. It goes slower for some and it goes faster for others. Everyone has their own intellectual absorption rates, skill development pace, commitment level, and budgets.

You are a FIX'er now and that means you have the world at your feet with IM. Here are a few suggestions:

Read and learn through extensive reading in this community. Select one vertical. one tracker, and one traffic source. Learn from your fellow members here to master each one of them (a couple of months). Then you can expand and replicate your successes.

As a Newbie, you need to read, study, invest, and implement. Perseverance, dedication, and taking action are the cornerstones of the success you will obtain.

Read
Read through the various areas of the forum to learn about the types of marketing available for your new business. Make a list of all the types of marketing and take some notes along the way. Then determine which area of marketing with which you will start your journey.

Do this to select an area of marketing to start, as well, do this to select a tracker, a traffic source, and to select a vertical.

Then read up on the affiliate networks and select two to begin with that will serve your needs and the types of offers you would like to promote. Put your application in and they will call you for an interview. Be professional and be prepared to answer some questions about how you will promote offers, do you have a website, are you a Newbie, etc. Please note, if you join the Dojo, we have a thread there that can offer assistance in getting accepted to some of the networks.

Study
Now that you have selected a basis to begin, read all of the threads in this forum that relate to your initial selections so that you have a rudimentary understanding of their features and benefits.

Invest
You will require some investment. A VPS server, domains, traffic, landing pages, etc. You will need a budget for daily, weekly, and monthly expenses. This will change over time and you will need to update it often so that you know exactly what your costs and earnings are.

Implement
This is where it all starts to earn. You must now begin to implement what you have established as your foundation for your business.

Here is some advice and guidance that will help you establish your initial goals:

Make sure you complete the following first.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

I am sorry for what you are goin through. I will first advice that you take a complete brea and just get some time away where you will have to focus on what really you want to do with your life. That is the first step that you must make. After that, you can then be able to plan well in terms of he targets and achievables. When you plan, you will be giving yourself an ample time to walk through the thick and thin areas with much confidence. There is money, all you need is getting smarter.

Hey guys! I recommend you to start with ExpertMobi. The network accepts newbies and the support team is always happy to professionally answer any question. It's an easy platform to get in.The coolest thing is that you don't need to wait for account’s approval for weeks here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi @skratzy - i'm a newbie to IM and have made a sum total of $4.50 in revenues so far which is pretty average but one thing that i had success with first time round was getting access to MaxBounty. I followed the steps in the form and made sure my application was as professional as possible. Then followed up with a call with my account manager at Max Bounty immediately. It was clear that she was putting me on the spot and screening me as much as possible to ensure that I knew what i was talking about but thankfully i was able to respond quickly with good answers and she approved my application immediately. The key for me was knowing how I am going to promote offers (FB), being honest about my experience and being clear about my Niche (Gaming). I think this demonstrated to her that I am serious and that really helped with the application. For anyone whose a little unsure of how to apply, I thought i would send this message and provide a little help

HI Guys - i'm looking for a bit of help here. I started CPA about 6 weeks ago and so far, i've made a grand total of $4.50 revenue promoting a gaming offer on MaxBounty and have spent about $80 on FB advertising. I've tried a whole bunch of angles for the campaign - all the way from targeting users who are sick of paying money on Hearthstone (thats where i got my 2 conversions) to special features of the game im promoting. I've tried about 15 different ads with multiple landers and im getting a little stuck.
I've got a few questions:

1)if you spend $5 on a FB campaign should you have good idea as to whether it's a good campaign or not?
I've been spending between 10 and $20 on campaigns daily and i dont want to just throw money onto campaigns so i just want to know that if i spend $5, will i be able to get some metrics early to know whether its a good campaign and then simply scale it with more money?
Or can you sometimes have a situation where you may spend $20 but the first $10 has zero return and then suddenly it spikes in the last $10? it would be good to know this so i can decide on the sort of money I can spend.
Thanks

2) Is FB a good avenue for actually promoting ads for CPA offers?
3) Any other suggestions on what I could try to make this campaign work for me?

One thing is for sure - im not going to give up on this. I've started it and am going to keep pushing until i make some decent money on it.

Thanks guys

I am sorry to hear about the issue you are having. But Like Most of everyone has said you can't make money with that mindset of yours. you need to first believe in yourself and you will surely make money from it.

You need to know there is no smooth road to success, You will fail, Fail and Fail but what really matters is that you pick yourself up and get ready to keep trying to you succeed.

Concerning the Maxbounty issue, I also had issues signing up with them. As a matter of fact, I was regetted 5 times before i ask someone to help me open an account them and i paid for the opening of an account with them.

Anyway there are some other networks that are newbie friendly like CPAlead , OGads and many more.

You can get started with those one's first. But if you still want to start with maxbounty. You message me and i will point you to someone who will help open an account.

Now my request to you is to always ask questions, learn to make research and get ready to succeed.

I started from $0 too, you just need to take action for every that you know.

Not those thing that you act to know.

If you are familiar with paid traffic, go for it, if not you're half familiar with it, don't even try it.

Measure yourself mate. Also CPA is not a get rich over night program, you still need to experience plenty of bad campaign before getting a good one.

Stop being a LOSER to YOURSELF, stop the loser mind set.

Pick a niche you felt familiar with and start another campaign.

I hope you will get positive this time.

Also research what is hot right now. ;)

MI
Back