The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new to Affilate Marketing and need some advice

Makaz

affiliate
Hi. I'm new to Affiliate Marketing and I've been researching for about a month now. There was another post on this site about how newbies fail because they don't stick to one niche or network long enough to understand how it works and optimize there campaigns to eventually make a proft. So my plan is to start testing some campaigns and gain some experience while sticking to 1 network and 1 niche until its profitable and I can scale up and then move on and try other niches, traffic sources, and networks.

I was thinking I would start with PeerFly and ZeroPark and focus on mobile app installs.

My questions are below:

1. Is mobile a good place to start for a newbie?
2. Is PeerFly a good network for mobile offers?
3. Is ZeroPark a good source for traffic for mobile?

thanks!

#1-I think mobile is gonna be big this year, so yeah.

#2-Peerfly has been around for a while and I'm with them as well. They do have good offers.

#3- Unfortunately, I've never used zero park, so I have no imput.

However, good luck to you!

Hey @Makaz welcome to the forum!

Yeah definitely mobile is a good place to get started. What's your budget for this?
I've never used Zeropark so can't advise on that but if you're looking for mobile traffic, a very friendly resource I could recommend you is Go2mobi

Like you said, just focus in one thing and don't get discouraged, Testing campaigns is what makes you moolah ;)

Hey @Makaz welcome to the forum!

Yeah definitely mobile is a good place to get started. What's your budget for this?
I've never used Zeropark so can't advise on that but if you're looking for mobile traffic, a very friendly resource I could recommend you is Go2mobi

Like you said, just focus in one thing and don't get discouraged, Testing campaigns is what makes you moolah ;)

I dont really have a budget. My goal with this is to generate a second income. Obviously I dont want to throw money away but as long as im making progress im okay with investing $.

MI
Back