The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm new here at Dotster, and new to 5 Star...

Dotster

Hi Everyone,

My name is Ben and I'm now the Affiliate Manager here at Dotster.com. I'm doing everything I can to make Dotster's affiliate program one of the best out there, and I'd love to hear from anyone who has questions, comments, or suggestions about how I can make our affiliate program better.

I'm running all kinds of huge promotions right now (seriously, they're really generous), and I'll do my best to keep this forum up to date with all the info about our various specials.

If anyone out there is a super established CJ affiliate, feel free to contact me if you'd be interested in setting up a special exclusive promotion on your page. Since you know your visitors better than I do, I'd like to offer you the opportunity to suggest a special rate, package, or incentive which you could make available exclusively on your website, and from which you will receive a standard return (15%) as a Dotster affiliate (plus bonuses and special incentives). If you have an idea for one or more special incentives that you would like to be able to offer on your pages, please send them to me directly. At that point I will either create that special offer for you and provide you with banners and/or text links for the specific promotion, or I will respond with changes to the offer which you then can consider. Any ideas you have are welcomed.

I'm pleased to be here, and it's great to meet you. :)

Ben Goldsmith

Last edited by a moderator:
banners
Back