The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm John! Nice to be here!

John $ully

affiliate
Hello!
I've dabbled in AM for a bit, and have had some success (just a little, but it's a start).
I'm looking to invest in some tools to help me with my plans to grow.
Anyone want to give me their tips/reccomendations?

Hello!
I've dabbled in AM for a bit, and have had some success (just a little, but it's a start).
Hello! Welcome to affiliatefix! You find a lot of recommendations on this forum!

Hello! Welcome to the forum :)
What kind of tools are you looking for exactly? Don't be afriad to start a thread!
-Zach

Thank you for the welcome! I'm keeping it simple, and I've seen that I need to start with a tracker as one of my main tools... (I see your banner, and I'm guessing you may be a tracking software?)
Hello! Welcome to the forum :)
What kind of tools are you looking for exactly? Don't be afriad to start a thread!
-Zach

Hello!

Hello!
Welcome to the AF Forum!
Looking for tracking service and TDS? We are ready to help!

- BeMob Team

Hello!

Welcome to AffiliateFix @John $ully !
  • Create a plan & budget
  • Get a VPS
  • Select a vertical & sub-niche
  • Select a tracker
  • Select a couple of networks
  • Select a traffic source
  • Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
  • Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
  • Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the new enhanced membership option here as it is full of great tools and features.

Remember This! : Nothing has to be perfect before you start. Read & study, but invest and implement at the same time. You cannot learn all of it from reading and studying. A great deal of your learning comes from implementing!

Good Luck!

T J

MI
Back