The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Will Hawkins

affiliate
I've just joined the network.

I'm an affiliate marketer who began by making 'how to' videos for fixing smartphones and iPads. The videos (six of them) have gained over 750,000 views so far and they produce a steady income. I learnt a lot from them but still have loads to do.

Hopefully, I can add something to this network.

I'm an affiliate marketer who began by making 'how to' videos for fixing smartphones and iPads. The videos (six of them) have gained over 750,000 views so far and they produce a steady income. I learnt a lot from them but still have loads to do.

Ofcourse, its good to have you here on the forums, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix.

Regards
IndeXer

Welcome Will! Nice you still have an income from those videos, you will find a lot of cool information here that will help you get started in CPA.

See you around.

Hi @Will Hawkins , welcome to AffiliateFix!

Video Sales Letters can do pretty well in loads of different types of funnels and campaigns. I am sure you can find ways of blending your video scripting knowledge with additional types of marketing.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

banners
Back