The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm getting my a** kicked on Bing

schleprock

I am having a tough time on Bing Ads. I did way better on 7Search.

If I choose Broad match KWs I get impressions and clicks but none of the clicks convert. If I use Exact and Phrase matching I get minimal impressions and even fewer clicks.

I have set my bids for mainline and still no real visitors.
I am doing a email submit and verify survey offer, direct linking campaign to a MaxBounty offer.

I just upped my bid to $1.45 for survey KWs and phrases.

I was running another survey offer but 20 or so clicks and no conversions told me it might not have a good landing page. So I switched to another offer that is a little jazzier hoping that might help.

Anyway, if the offer pays out about $2.80 about how much should I be paying for KWs? Maybe the no clicks and low impressions has as much to do with me being a cheap skate than a bad LP.

My broad match quality scores don't show up but my exact match and phrase scores to my ads are in the 7/10 to 10/10 range.

do you think it is because I was too cheap?

first offer was Vindale
current offer is Inbox Dollars

Long Tail Pro is telling me I can KWs for the same price on Google. so that seems sort of weird. It doesn't match what the articles i have read say. Bing should be cheaper.

Are surveys tougher to promote because all the new people do them and we really only know how to compete by outbidding one another??? If we are using direct linking, there are only KWs and Ad copy to optimize. So bids must be pretty important. Or have I got this wrong.

Last edited:
it's hard to Make It this way
Stop Promoting email submit offers in bing [My opinion] it's really hard to make email submit campaign green in bing ads

Have you tried running a "Share of Voice Report" (impression share report) to see where you are losing out on impressions?

Me and my brother are currently running CPA offers on Bing. We actually tested Inbox Dollars the other week and didn't get any conversions and spent 5x offer payout.

We are currently running a few other offers that have produced conversions and are in the process of optimizing.

You should add us on skype if you wanna mastermind and share strategies, optimization techniques, experiences, etc.

Dylan @ zuvmarketing.com

I'm the OP:
Even increasing my bid to $1.45 for the day, I received 2 impressions and 1 click.
I don't get it. Does 1.45 seem like a decent bid?

Concerning Share of Voice reports. I don't know what they are supposed to show.
Here is the response the report gave me:
"We ran this report, but we didn't find any data to show that matches your criteria."

Have you tried running a "Share of Voice Report" (impression share report) to see where you are losing out on impressions?

Me and my brother are currently running CPA offers on Bing. We actually tested Inbox Dollars the other week and didn't get any conversions and spent 5x offer payout.

We are currently running a few other offers that have produced conversions and are in the process of optimizing.

You should add us on skype if you wanna mastermind and share strategies, optimization techniques, experiences, etc.

Dylan @ zuvmarketing.com

This isn't appreciated in this community, that is, taking members off site. This is a typical recruiting tactic. If you want to help members, then do it in the threads.

I am having a tough time on Bing Ads. I did way better on 7Search.

This is not uncommon when trying the same, or similar, campaigns on another traffic source.

If I choose Broad match KWs I get impressions and clicks but none of the clicks convert. If I use Exact and Phrase matching I get minimal impressions and even fewer clicks.

First of all, what is your tracker telling you?

How many impressions are you getting?

Are you blocking suspected bot traffic?

What is the estimated traffic supposed to be?

Have you split tested ad copy, LP's, and offers?

I have set my bids for mainline and still no real visitors.
I am doing a email submit and verify survey offer, direct linking campaign to a MaxBounty offer.

I just upped my bid to $1.45 for survey KWs and phrases.

I was running another survey offer but 20 or so clicks and no conversions told me it might not have a good landing page. So I switched to another offer that is a little jazzier hoping that might help.

Anyway, if the offer pays out about $2.80 about how much should I be paying for KWs? Maybe the no clicks and low impressions has as much to do with me being a cheap skate than a bad LP.

This was what I was thinking, not enough spent to get enough data for optimizing.

My broad match quality scores don't show up but my exact match and phrase scores to my ads are in the 7/10 to 10/10 range.

do you think it is because I was too cheap?

first offer was Vindale
current offer is Inbox Dollars

Long Tail Pro is telling me I can KWs for the same price on Google. so that seems sort of weird. It doesn't match what the articles i have read say. Bing should be cheaper.

Are surveys tougher to promote because all the new people do them and we really only know how to compete by outbidding one another??? If we are using direct linking, there are only KWs and Ad copy to optimize. So bids must be pretty important. Or have I got this wrong.

Landers' are almost always better with few exceptions.

Do not switch from one vertical to another, or from one niche to another. You need to learn to master this traffic source.

Hey, different platforms work for different people and offers.

Re Bing, I think they have more volume in certain sectors (no, I don't know off the top of my head which ones).

Google, plain and simply has tons of volume for everything.

Naturally, your ads and the creatives/sites they lead to are going to figure in to all of this, as well.

Test, test then test again. Because if you find that magic lead magnet of an ad, you're golden.

Oh, and don't forget to be doing some thorough tracking to help shorten the optimizing process.

What do you mean? adwords is very comfortable and it has much much much more traffic than bing.

No, I mean how are you able to run affiliate offers period? I spoke with them in regards to running some offers and they basically said they really don't like it on Adwords.

No, I mean how are you able to run affiliate offers period? I spoke with them in regards to running some offers and they basically said they really don't like it on Adwords.

I think you have to point the ads to your domain/site/blog/landing page and have the offer accessible from there.

Hey, you're right. Bing does not have enough traffic volume for me at all. I'll be lucky to reach 50 leads a day. I'm looking to switch to adwords.

I'm really interested to hear how your Adwords experience differs from the one you've had on Bing. I'm curious to know if it's a greater volume for your niche or something else that makes the difference.

Adwords always generates way more volume. No question about that. However, Bings ads usually gives me a far better ROI.

But in regards to you question... What you really want to do is to stick to the offer. 20 clicks in nothing. You need a decent amount of data to be able to draw any conclusions at all.

Make sure that you are bidding a lots of variations of relevant keywords. Make sure that the ad/ads are relevant and congruent with the landing page.

Try to look at it scientifically and test piece by piece until you get it to work (different keywords, different ads etc.)
But don't switch to another product and don't give up. It can take some time to get a campaign working properly. And even longer to build it out so that it produces a lot of profits.

Hope that helps.

Fred

banners
Back