The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm Excited to Be a Part of the Community!

sneakysneakums

affiliate
Hi everyone,

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing. I've been doing it for only a couple of years and feel like I still have a lot to learn so I decided to join this community. My profession is SEO. It's both my day job and I do it for fun as well. I'd say I'm pretty decent at getting organic traffic to my sites but I'm not that great at getting people to convert on my offers. Hopefully this forum can help me learn what it takes to be good at affiliate marketing. I'm excited to be here!

Hi everyone

Hi @sneakysneakums and welcome to the AffiliateFix! It's great to have you join us.

I'm pretty new to affiliate marketing. I've been doing it for only a couple of years and feel like I still have a lot to learn so I decided to join this community.

Believe when I say that those of us that have been in this industry for many years still wake up each morning thinking we have a lot to learn. We have loads of Newbies that have launched successful careers and new businesses while here.

My profession is SEO. It's both my day job and I do it for fun as well. I'd say I'm pretty decent at getting organic traffic to my sites but I'm not that great at getting people to convert on my offers. Hopefully this forum can help me learn what it takes to be good at affiliate marketing. I'm excited to be here!

We've got some very active and experienced members that contribute excellent information on getting offers to convert. I am certain you will find plenty of great contributions with the guidance you need.

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for and from successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and great advice @tjtutor !

I really appreciate your list of immediate goals. Thus far affiliate marketing has been more of a hobby without any structure. Like you said, it's a business and I need to treat it as such. :)

banners
Back