The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I'm Danny...What's your name?

gooffers

Hi Guys,

My name is Danny, and I wanted to introduce myself to all of you fine people! I have been in the online advertising / affiliate marketing world since 2001. We have, and still, operate a very successful adnetwork, and that has been going on since 2005. We recently expanded, and now also run our own Affiliate Network.

We have found much success from small and big affiliates, who all have one goal in mind, and that is to learn as much as they can, and hope that one day, they too will also be one of the big boys to be reckoned with.

I remember when I first started, my monthly income was $8.00. And that has since grown to a monthly income of about $500k, and this was when I was just an independent affiliate, no company or anything else. This didn't come with just a few clicks a day though. I spent many hours, night and day, to get where I got. So I am here to tell you, if you came to this forum because of your interest in affiliate marketing, then you have come to the right place. It shows that you have an eagerness to learn, and learning is the first part to becoming a good affiliate marketer.

With that said, I just wanted to drop a line to all of you, and introduce myself to you, and to just share some words of encouragement. If anybody needs any help, or questions at all, please drop me a line. I am always happy to share.

Yours Truly,
Danny

Hey Danny,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us.

What a great intro and what a success story - inspirational for our members to hear. Sounds like you have a well rounded background in the industry and will fit right into our friendly little community! Pull up a chair and stay awhile! :p

MI
Back