The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I'm brand new and want to taste success

romero

affiliate
Hi Greg Davis, Joseph Romero here, I am new, struggling with money, have to work a job I hate. I heard I could make money fast offering Free Products and I need the products to offer that will produce results right away so I can quit my job. Do you have 5 to 10 hot converting products or services that you can recommend to me that I can start promoting and tell me what is the best way to start promoting them when you have almost zero dollars. I don't mind spending if the money comes back right away so I can pay my bills and keep the lights on. but I am worried about spending money on ads and not getting a check till 40 to 90 days later. Please start me with your very best advice. I promise to put my very best efforts as I am highly motivated. Greg, Thank you so much for helping all the newbies on this forum including myself. I do have twitter accounts, blogs ready and facebook. plus i have knowledge of automation software and sites. thank you so much again.

upcoming success story
Joseph Romero
doitnowromero.com

I don't know anything about about giving away free products, but unless you have experience the odds of you making quick money in affiliate marketing, especially on a limited budget, are slim to none. Maybe try to find a better job so you have money to buy traffic, and learn properly without the stress of HAVING to make money to survive.

Joseph,

If you're going to go the freebie route, I'd suggest doing it with solo ads. Use the freebie to kickstart your list building and have paid offers on the back end so you generate some money to fund your solo ad campaigns. Then you build trust with your list and send them quality offers when you come across them.

I know where you're coming from, being on a tight budget. Make smart decisions and calculated risks. You seem like an intelligent and ambitious dude. Keep pushing. It'll pay off.

I hope this helps.

banners
Back