The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

IG and Twitter CPA offer

ns7000

Hello friends I have just designed these two LP'S

dreamiphone.ga and coolgadgetz.ml

I am running them from my IG and Twitter account as I have close to 2000 followers on both of the accounts. Since I have just started using these methods could you please provide your valuable feedback on this.

Is using freedomain like .ga and .ml going to be safe as they are also using cloaking and redirecting to another website.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello friends I have just designed these two LP'S

dreamiphone.ga and coolgadgetz.ml

I am running them from my IG and Twitter account as I have close to 2000 followers on both of the accounts. Since I have just started using these methods could you please provide your valuable feedback on this.

Is using freedomain like .ga and .ml going to be safe as they are also using cloaking and redirecting to another website.

Thanks

Sites looks good, but rather than payment why don't you go for CPA? I am sure you will have lot more conversions there.

Don't forget to start your journey and keep us updated.

Regards
IndeXer

Sites looks good, but rather than payment why don't you go for CPA? I am sure you will have lot more conversions there.

Don't forget to start your journey and keep us updated.

Regards
IndeXer

Thanks for the reply "IndeXer" this is a CPA offer an Email Submit.

I would love to start the Follow along can this thread be moved there or should I start a new one...

Thanks for the reply "IndeXer" this is a CPA offer an Email Submit.

I would love to start the Follow along can this thread be moved there or should I start a new one...

It's best to start a new follow along. Take a look at some others to see how they start them. Easy!

MI
Back