The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If You Had To Make $1000 In 24hr How Would You Do It?

JerHetrick

affiliate
If you had nothing but what you know about affiliate marketing right now and had to make $1000 in 24hr how would you go about doing it?

If you had nothing but what you know about affiliate marketing right now and had to make $1000 in 24hr how would you go about doing it?

Get a new offline brick and mortar client contracted for at least $2000 and get a $1000 deposit.

Use a small sum of the $1000 to get some domains and hosting. Setup niche websites relevant to offers you are going to promote. Run test by driving traffic to your offers either with your $1000 or other free traffic methods.

If you've got nothing but knowledge, i'd go pitch to local clients about making them more money. The general marketing stuff shoudl work just fine :)

What would i do??? Choose an offer.. on CB n promote using Facebook ads... Its that simple.

Or i would juust ask my parents and voila.... A thousand Bucks lol

Depends on if I had online infrastructure to call on. If we are assuming not, the I'd find a decent CPA and hit Facebook groups and twitter.

Taking some of our $3-$5 CPI mobile offers and send about 200-300 installs in 24h

1 - Probably sell one of my old affiliate sites I haven't touched in a while.
2 - hit up Linkedin and find some consulting work. Over the years I've built up a good network from just attending things. I'm sure a few people I've met need a strategy and/or implementation.
3 - Do an email blast to my list for SEM Compass and get a few extra signups to the platform. However this would be a last resort if it was just for the sake of blasting them. I would probably use the 24 hour period to make something awesome to email them about.

banners
Back