The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If you are newbie like me, JV with me,

jtprabu

affiliate
Hi,
Thanks for looking into my thread.

First Come First Served. So if you comment first you are my JV partner. Please read below before comment here.

Me--Neither newbie nor beginner

I had earned some money from clickbank and clicksure(not working right now).

I learned lot of seo tips and tricks but my poor creativity and english language skill is my barrier. I am working hard to get rid of this.

If you are creative and good in english please reply here.. we work hard and bank hard. Only serious people.

If i won in that newbie competetion i will buy a VPS with proxies to do my hard jobs. Both work together . :D

i will help you to learn seo tips and tricks for youtube.

I give up my game programming. Now started working in online. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
jtprabu

Last edited:
Why don't you try easyoutsource.com
They charge cheap for what you need.

I hope you misunderstand my post(May be bcoz of my poor english)

I am looking for a person who can work with me to bank hard on online marketing. JV for making content and researching and to build manual backlinks.. :D

If u are looking for JV u need to tell people what u can bring to them. What are their advantages of having u as their JV partner.
If u can do that, im sure u will find someone!

You don`t need any partner. You can increase your skills(creativity and english) using Google,nothing else.

Hi,
Thanks for looking into my thread.

First Come First Served. So if you comment first you are my JV partner. Please read below before comment here.

Me--Neither newbie nor beginner

I had earned some money from clickbank and clicksure(not working right now).

I learned lot of seo tips and tricks but my poor creativity and english language skill is my barrier. I am working hard to get rid of this.

If you are creative and good in english please reply here.. we work hard and bank hard. Only serious people.

If i won in that newbie competetion i will buy a VPS with proxies to do my hard jobs. Both work together . :D

i will help you to learn seo tips and tricks for youtube.

I give up my game programming. Now started working in online. Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks,
jtprabu
1stly why you are not working currently with these networks now?

Mmmh, guy haven't been around since may last year... he probably just left, found what he was looking for, and this is a zombie thread at this point.

am also new but i think not new now in cpa did earn and make some money from some of networks whom are working with jv i want to know more networks cpa type and jv partners the joining network should be easy means the network should not ask or manual approval like peerfly etc it should be like clicksure and clickbank i dont know why peerfly always rejecting me :-(

banners
Back