The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

If only...

if only there was one reputable free affiliate marketing program out there that was proven to turn newbies into success stories, I'd jump at it in an instant...

anyone know of any that have been PROVEN to turn newbies into success stories?

thanks!

Here's a great (long) thread to get you started:

Keep your Wallet in your Pocket

Personally, I rather think that an individual's success is a result of their own personal efforts, drive, persistence, willingness to fail and start again, to continue learning and, perhaps, a bit of ingenuity and creativity.

Because of this, NO system can be "proven to turn newbies into success stories". And any system or guru that makes that promise should set off a red flag.

I'd also add that everyone learns differently. Some learn better by reading, others from video and/or audio, and others by Q&A discussions that are offered on forums like this one. The 'best' system is the one that fits your style of learning.

Last edited by a moderator:
nothing can turn someone into a successful affiliate. some people are exposed to the same amount of information, read the same action plans and turn out not applying it with the same consistency, therefore not getting the same results. Some people work hard on something that doesn't work, some work smarter and analyze their results faster, change their strategy at the right time. so I agree with ArizonaJay. :)

Are you looking for an affiliate program that will turn you into success? You have to stop right now and seriously rethink and re-study what affiliate marketing is all about. Affiliate program has very little to do with your success.

Anothing thing - affiliate programs that aren't free to join are SCAM! PERIOD!

Eveyone develops their own publishing, marketing and promotion strategy over time as it is totally dependent on your niche, style, money and patience. I have only just started brining together all of my learning into one system that seems to be working for me but something that might work for me might not be any good for you.

Take in as much as you can from forums as most of the time, anything you are thinking about doing has been tried an tested by someone else. If you read their experiences you can learn form them and avoid their mistakes.

The only thing that can turn you into a success is you, no matter what any particular program is like.

You may need to dig a ditch and have the greatest shovel known to man at your disposal. But, unless you're willing to pick it up and invest the time and sweat to use it correctly, it's worthless. That ditch just isn't going to get dug.

Anything you do is only as good as the effort you're willing to put into it.

I agree with everyone here : There is 4 'programs' that was proven to turn newbies into success stories.

- Learning
- Hard work
- Be open Mind
- Keep walking

What? It's up to you to be a success. An affiliate program is just a way for you to make money... the owner seriously could care less about you most of the time. They are more worried about how much money they are making... they will bend over backwards to assist those who can bring them sales in high volumes.

Starting out... concentrate on yourself and don't worry about a program turning you into a success... do that for yourself!

Spend 10% of your time reading and 90% working. There is plenty of information available for free to help you make money. If you have a small budget, there are programs that will show you how to make money in a concise manner, but they are not needed if you're a self-learner type. The best advice is to just try something, see how it works, and then get better at it the next time around.

banners
Back