The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

If I can do it - you can do it

clizra

I have worked in the security industry for 12 years and knew nothing about affiliate marketing.

The main thing I have learned is to stay possitive and keep going...

If at first you don't succeed try and try again.

Don't wory be happy :)

Hi clizra,
I like your way of thinking, i also have an uncle who workes in the security industry thank you for your sharing.

Yip, there is a LOT to learn out there and the best way to learn is to try and fail. Don't be afraid to fail, it's the best way to learn. It's not how hard you fall, it;s how you pick yourself up after you fall.

i like this post caus eit's the ultimate reality..most or eevn 95% of the affiliates fail because they give up soon..

;)In order not to fail soon and give up too early I recommend "GET ORGANIZED".
Chances are that you will want to work on more than one program at a time, after you get the hang of it. Once you begin to work with your affiliate marketing, you will need to have access to lots of information, like ad campaign information, email addresses, website information, partner information, etc. You can quickly get overwhelmed with all of the information if you don't organize it all.

Set yourself up a system that will allow you to store the information, whether in folders, spreadsheets, reports or anything else that will help you quickly access the information when it's needed. You can believe me, that helps a lot.:)
Manfred

It can take a while to get traffic to your website or get ranked on the first page of google you just have to stay persistent and dont expect immediate results. Just stick with it and eventually you will make it there. It took a friend of mine a year to even see any cash flow from his site but once he did it snow balled and he is doing great ;)

banners
Back