The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I won the 1st free conference pass to Affiliate Summit in Las Vegas

teresa_caldwell

affiliate
Hi,
My name is Teresa Caldwell and I won the 1st video contest, free pass to affiliate Summit in Las Vegas.
I also won the 1st video contest, affiliate Summit pass for Miami last July. I went to the Affiliate Summit in Miami, and plan on going to the one in Las Vegas.
In Miami, I was a total Newbie, I have learned alot since but I am still very
wet behind the ears, I have a lot to learn. I actual understand what Web 2.0 is and have signed up with a web hosting company and have a couple of blogs.
Thecaymanhost suggested that I read your forum, he said there was lots of good information.
I would love to get to know more people before I go to Las Vegas, so I won't feel like such a stranger.
I am very excited about getting to know everyone here.
I am from Texas and we are really friendly down here in the south. Yes I have a southern accent, and my Dad was a farmer, but I am not the stereotyped "Farmer's daughter" LOL.....
I am ready to learn, network and meet new friends.

Welcome to 5 Star, Teresa.

You will find that we are also very friendly here at 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums.

Thanks for joining and thanks to TheCaymanHost for suggesting you. Our members often will suggest us to others.

You will be able to learn some things here as well as getting to know some of the nice people here.

Join in our discussions whenever you want and that will be helpful to you in getting to know our members better.

Thanks, I know you guys are friendly, and it is great to be apart of an industry where people are willing to help each other. I have read some of the post here. I am so excited about getting to know everyone.

Thanks !!!!

Hey Teresa,

Welcome to 5 Star. Nice to have a Summit Movie Star in our midst. :p
Seriously though congrats on winning the tickets. I know every time
you go you'll learn and grow in your industry knowledge.

I echo what Larwee said and another big thanks goes out to
TheCaymanHost who is such a loyal 5 Star supporter.

Look forward to getting to know you Teresa and so glad you joined us. :)

Welcome Teresa,

I have seen your photo floating on Affiliate Summit before. Congratulations on getting a ticket to Vegas. The Vegas conference is bigger than the east conference so you should learn heaps!

Now I feel rather guilty for not having been around the forum much in recent months :)

Thanks for the kind words from everyone - I shall remind myself to try and visit more often, but much has been happening here of late and keeping me away.

Glad you decided to become a forum member Teresa, I'm sure you will learn a great deal from some great folks!

Mo

Hi teresa_caldwell and congrats on winning the tickets. That's gonna be fun I'm sure. If you care to share some of your thoughts and experiences from past or the next Affiliate Summitt I'd love to hear what you have to say. Best of luck in your online endeavors...:)

Jazzguy (Lyle)

I'm a little late here, but congratulations on winning the ticket! I just got my free pass from ShareASale so I will be heading to the Summit next month as well.

I'm from Texas too! (Yee-haw!) Look forward to seeing you at the Summit!

Hello Jamie,
Yeah I remember seeing you on Affiliate Summit's social network pages. I am excited about getting to come to Affiliate Summit and glad to see you here on this forum. Hope to see you in Las Vegas.
Are you set up on their new ConnFab networking system? I guess I could go look.
Thanks
Teresa Caldwell

Hi Lisa,
Cool do you have a booth at the Summit or are you going to the seminars?
I am from up in the Panhandle of Texas...What part are you from?
Hope to see you there.
Thanks
Teresa Caldwell

Hey JazzGuy, thanks for your comment. The Affiliate Summit in Miami was awesome, everyone was so friendly. I was a little afraid to get right in there and talk to people. This time I think I will know more what to expect. I think there was something called the meet market, I wish I would have got more involved in that. This time I will go to all the seminars that I can, and definately attend all social events, because I think you make contacts easier in a relaxed environment. Have you been to the Summits before? Will you be in Las Vegas?

Hi Lisa,
Cool do you have a booth at the Summit or are you going to the seminars?
I am from up in the Panhandle of Texas...What part are you from?
Hope to see you there.
Thanks
Teresa Caldwell

Last year I did have a booth 'cause I was with the company I worked for at the time, but now I'll just be there to promote my affiliate business, so no booth... just a bunch of networking.

I may attend some of the seminars. Haven't checked the schedule to see the topics. Last year the Bingo session was fun.

I'm from Dallas.

Cool, If you need someone to hangout with, let me know. My sister may go, she doesn't have a pass to the summit and then my husband wants to go if my sister doesn't, but he doesn't have a pass to the summit. I would rather just go alone and be free to concentrate on the Summit and the networking. But either way maybe we will see each other, I hate going into places alone sometimes.

Thanks
Teresa

MI
Back