The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I will help anybody to get accepted to a proven CPA network

traged

Hi all,

I know how hard can it be to be accepted to CPA networks, specially for newbies.

So, I will help ANYBODY to get accepted to a proven CPA network that I am using for some time, got payed several times with them (via PayPal, can show you proofs). They have many good offers like health and beauty (per sale or per trial) bizops (like binary options), sweepstakes, dating offers, pin submits etc etc.

Simply send me a private message and I will send you step by step tutorial...they will ask you questions via mail, I will tell you what to answer.

I will do it for free, you will just sign up as my referral.

Last edited:
Hi all,

I know how hard can it be to be accepted to CPA networks, specially for newbies.

So, I will help ANYBODY to get accepted to a proven CPA network that I am using for some time, got payed several times with them (via PayPal, can show you proofs). They have many good offers like health and beauty (per sale or per trial) bizops (like binary options), sweepstakes, dating offers, pin submits etc etc.

Simply send me a private message and I will send you step by step tutorial...they will ask you questions via mail, I will tell you what to answer.

Are you charging for this?

Yeah I should mention that - i will not charge anything of course, I will only ask people to sign up via my ref link. I think this is a fair offer...

There are already plenty of instructions here in the community helping members understand how to sign up to networks. It's the type of thing that members and networks share with one another freely in this community.

I will share this info freely as well :) And I will provide exact answers to questions that CPA will ask - in exchange of signing up under my ref link.

Hi all,

I will do it for free, you will just sign up as my referral.
When they ask to show screenshots, do you have any to share?

MI
Back