The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to transfer my wordpress sites in US. please help

G

Grashin

Looking for hosting in US that is wordpress friendly and offer affordable hosting packages.
What can you tell me about hostwinds and its cPanel web hosting services?

I need 15 gbs of disk and 250 gbs of bandwidth.
Is their support professional? Do they accept paypal?

I heard that hostwinds is offering cheap stable plans and their support team are skilled guys, replying in minutes in a professional manner.

Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

Hostwinds team use Litespeed server for providing their client with super fast speed.
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I can advise you to compare all web hosting services, as it is a top priority for your new web host business to be well-provided with all necessary tools.

Access to your existing phpMyAdmin account
FTP access to your existing WordPress site
Access to the DNS settings for your domain name
An active Web Hosting account with us (Linux is recommended)

yes hostwinds are good hosting i can say that.
they have a good support as well,
am hosting few websites with them and never find a problem at all.

I must say that they very informative FB page: facebook.com/hostwinds

Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. Hostwinds also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.

No doubt, hostwinds is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.

I signed up, which was pretty straight forward.
This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

MI
Back