The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to sell a one word domain to an SEO agency. What are some things I should consider?

Call Me GOD

affiliate
I want to sell a one word domain to an SEO agency. What are some things I should consider?
So I have a premium one word domain. It's half Amazon Associate, half local listing hub. It caters to both consumers and local business owners. It's is not ranking, making any money and it has no fan base. I just launched it and it's about 3 quarters of the way done.

I want to sell the completed site. With posts done, , all on page skeleton SEO, everything,...all that needs to be done by the agency is all the link building. I have all my keyword research reports complete. The market is completely untapped.

What are some things I should consider when contacting an agency?
What selling points should I consider the most to show this agency why they need my site?

I know empty domains don't have value but the value of the site is it being completed and having a brand-able, premium domain, along with the appropriate keyword reports. I've never understood why someone wouldn't buy a completed project. Traffic and Link building is the fun part, actually getting the project up is the boring part.

PROFESSIONALS WELCOME!

MI
Back