The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I predict big things in my affiliate marketing future

tl_c

affiliate
I'm looking forward to becoming a full-time affiliate marketer...BUT, I'm also wondering what's going to happen to my, er, bum. Seriously, folks. Working as an affiliate marketer, I imagine spending an awful lot of time *sitting* in front of my computer...

So, I'd like to know what you do to maintain your physical fitness. How do you squeeze in the time for exercise? What do you do for exercise?

I predict big things in my affiliate marketing future

Cute thread title. :p

Not only can that bum get big in this biz, but it can get sore - your back and neck too.
An affiliate job hazard. So one thing that's important is to take frequent stretch breaks.

As far as staying in shape, here's a good post about easy workouts you can do
from your home office.

Affiliate Resolution ? Boost Productivity with this Workout

Here's one about avoiding pain and some good at your desk stretches you can do.
<a href="http://affiliate-blogs.5staraffiliateprograms.com/959/affiliate-marketing-pain-in-the-neck.html">Affiliate Marketing is a REAL Pain in the Neck</a>

It's always advised that you don't glare computer screen whole day and just count affiliate commission ;) We should spare atleast few minutes each day for grooming our physical and mental beauty which can be only achieved by healthy diet and daily exercise.

I'm sure that working day have to be not more than 8-10 hours. The other time could and should be spent for other activities like sports, rest, entertainment and maybe even helping other people.

MI
Back