monetizer banners
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need you feedback, launching my blog...

Discussion in 'General Internet Marketing' started by K, Apr 15, 2014.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

So guys, I need some feedback and help.

I originally launched my blog on OliverKenyon.com however things changed and I now have a very clear vision.

The name where I launch isn't important, what is, is what you guys all like to see in blogs.

Please help me out by answering 2 questions for me,

1. Name the top 3 blogs you read online and why:

2. Name the main reason you visit online blogs:

Thanks to all who answer.

2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Super Moderator Super Mod moderator affiliate

Blog - Reason
    LukePeerfly - Information written by someone I trust. I am not with Peerfly (or on FB) yet but I still learn from Luke.
    WebProNews - Information, usually pertaining to Google
    Quick Sprout - Awesomely written content/advice, extremely attractive (IMO)

Others, I visit only when looking for specific info, or to see if I would be interested in venturing into new territory.

Every so often, I go check out Jay's LAS site, to see if he's posted. Love his site, too. So easy to understand and implement, if a person chooses to.

So, what it boils down to, I guess: trustworthy information that's easy to understand, presented attractively.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2014
  4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Thank you AZ, keep it coming.

5. vukasini

vukasini King of the Wisdomland affiliate

Hmm, top three blogs I read. Tough question, I read lot of blogs on a daily basis because I always need to be informed well. However, I think that top sources are:
    -Backlinko- Made by Brian Dean and focus on SEO. I think it's most valuable resource when it comes to Of-site optimization
    -BoostBlogTraffic- It's created by Jon Morrow and focus on Content Creation. Inspiring writer and one of the best bloggers on Earth.
    -QuickSprout- Created by Neil Patel. What can I say, it's people's first choice when it comes to Traffic Generation. Great style of writing.

The reason I visit these blogs is because I need to stay informed about latest topics and news in the online industry. I also run an online marketing magazine/blog and reading my competitions posts gives me nice ideas and I always find some new technique.

Hope I helped Oliver.

Top Resources

MI