propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I need over 10 gbs of HD US web hosting

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Jeennor, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Jeennor

Jeennor Affiliate affiliate

What are the best web hosts based on Linux Os do you know and can recommend me to look at?
    I need over 10 gbs of HD + helpful and responsive English speaking customer support.
    What can you say about plusplushosting.net and their services? Are they reliable and trustworthy?

2. HaBangNet

HaBangNet Affiliate affiliate

There is alot of host can provide you that, seach the offering area.

3. Grashin

Grashin Affiliate affiliate

Maybe Kvchosting.com?

This is a straight-forward, easy to use service webhost. Tech support is quick and reliable. Their support team has never taken more than twenty minutes to respond with solutions to my difficulties and they are always right on the nose.

4. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

What I want to say is that plusplushosting.net is quite good option for hosting websites and also registering domains.
    Uptime has been great and we have not had any problems with our website not email during our 9 months as customers.

5. Tollokt

Tollokt Affiliate affiliate

Shared hosting special 50%off, some plans include the domain registration if pay yearly, coupon is "50off"
    They have now running LiteSpeed + HTTP/2 in their shared hosting! Plusplushosting.net will suit all your demands.

Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution.

6. Necolos-DJ

Necolos-DJ Affiliate affiliate

Go ahead and give Plusplushosting.net web host a try. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
    Now I have faster speed connectivity and everything works like a clock.

Support is good - ticket system works well.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed