The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need motivation!!!!!

L

LAM42

As I am gearing up for the new year, I am asking for a little motivation from the experienced affiliate people. I know there are a lot of variables for success but here are some questions which I hope will be answered even if vaguely?

How long did it take you to make about $1000.00 per month? (I'm not there yet)
What was the one thing you did for your business that really turned it around to be profitable? ( haven't figured that one out yet:)

Is there anyone out there making about 20-25k a year?

Is there a well known site that you looked to for a guideline of success?

What is the most successful aspect of your site? Forum, flat fee advertising, contests? I think mine are the contests

What was your best find for driving a targeted market to your site?

What was your biggest mistake? oh I think I have had many plus still making them

What is link cloaking and is it important?

What is your biggest frustration? Mine is getting the visitors to buy the products, is that everyones?
Thanks everyone!!!!!!

Hi LAM,

Great questions and I hope some of our members can weigh in.
I can't because I'm having trouble with my hand and trying not to type much.

However in addition to the answers you get here, there is an
ABSOLUTE WEALTH of info in the stickies in the newbie forum.
All your questions are answered there with a TON more great
feedback than you'll get in this one thread.

But still, great questions and hope you get some good answers.

Hi!

I know that sometimes it is really hard to stay motivated. I've been working online for about a year now and I know that my biggest frustration was the wait. I had to be patient and not expect to make money right away. I'm happy to say though that my wait wasn't too long. I just had to keep going and stay motivated. Try to find something personal and important to you to motivate you. For example, my motivation is my husband. Right now he's in the US Army and is deployed to Iraq. He joined the Army because we couldn't make ends meet with normal jobs. If I can make a good income with working online, my husband won't have to re-enlist and we won't have to be apart. For me, that gives me a lot of motivation to keep going. Now I'm going to be honest and say that I'm not making $1000 a month, yet. But I'm getting closer everyday.

MI
Back