The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need more mobile network... I use real traffic.. I like it

Dong Thanh Nguyen

affiliate
Hello All
I'm Dong.. I come from VN..
I know that you do not trust the Vietnam ..But I will show you who is not yet well fraud Vietnam .... I use traffic sources from SEO and I want to have a lot more network operators to cooperate ...! If you believe me, please contact me
Skye: nguyenthanhdongk54d3_1

Attachments

• net1.png
    net1.png
    75 KB · Views: 411
  • net2.png
    net2.png
    75.2 KB · Views: 385
  • net3.png
    net3.png
    189.5 KB · Views: 378
The way he has good traffic from SEO by auto lead IOS. Please work for yeahmobi: D

ceLQQgu

gJWvPLg

His facebook account: fb.com/mrdong12a6?fref=nf

;) But I will show you who is not yet well fraud Vietnam :eek:

The way he has good traffic from SEO by auto lead IOS. Please work for yeahmobi: D

ceLQQgu

gJWvPLg

Are you know auto lead? You can do so me... I don't know auto lead.. Sorry.. I use SEO ... You can don't know... But I know :D

Are you know auto lead? You can do so me... I don't know auto lead.. Sorry.. I use SEO ... You can don't know... But I know :D
ahihi

http ://imgur. com/sMcSITp

Oh you love. you so cute. you SEO with the laptop connected to the iphone and Vip72. Maybe it's the way your new SEO. and make sure that the network will love the way your SEO. ahihi

ahihi

http ://imgur. com/sMcSITp

Oh you love. you so cute. you SEO with the laptop connected to the iphone and Vip72. Maybe it's the way your new SEO. and make sure that the network will love the way your SEO. ahihi
I use facebook ads & SEO ... I don't know vip72 ... What? .. You are funny

ceLQQgu

gJWvPLg

Huh? Why yeahmobi? I just joined their network. Are they scammers?

Hello All
I know that you do not trust the Vietnam ..But I will show you who is not yet well fraud Vietnam .... I use traffic sources from SEO and I want to have a lot more network operators to cooperate ...! If you believe me, please contact me

Join ExpertMobi. We are the affiliate CPA/CPI network with a wide range of mobile subscriptions, Android and IOS
installs. If you feel interested let me know: supportexpertmobi, live:nadya_394 or PM me

Hey @Dong Thanh Nguyen!
Come visit us at Cpamatica network! We've got a lot of high converted CPI and CPA offers. Our AM will surely suggest you the most suitable offers for SEO source.
Hope to see you soon! Take care!

Hello All

Check you skype, I have sent you there add request.

MI
Back