The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help: My ads are not running

LetmeNow

affiliate
Hello friends.

I have a new FB account ADS (a week or so).
I promoted a video and everything was fine, ran correctly publication.

But for two days trying to promote publications and campaigns do not send visits, or send only few visitors and spends 10 cents of the budget and stops there, not moving anymore.

My account is active, have not received any message from Facebook.

I do not know what to do. Climb the budget, change the auction. but nothing works and my friends do not have that problem.

A few hours ago sent a message to Facebook but I have not received a response.

Please help :(

PS: Sorry for my English.

Hi, @LetmeNow , welcome to AFix! :)

I don't know much about FB because I don't use it but now that the holidays are over, hopefully one of our knowledgeable members will pop in here to help you.

Usually, when you're not getting visits to a campaign it is because the keywords are not targeted, or are too targeted, or the bids are not high enough. The other possibility is that the offer/banner/landing page is not very good or not what your audience is looking for.

Are you using the advertiser supplied creatives?
Are you direct linking or sending traffic to a landing page first?
Are your creatives in the language of your target?

The more information you give (without revealing too much about your campaign) the better someone can help you.

Meantime, maybe FB will get back to you today. :)

Hey there,

Thanks for the help.

I worked a lot with FB ADS, and had never had this problem. I can tell you that no matter if you add keywords or campaign to focus public espesifico, you will always receive traffic.

I use a Landing Page, but it is impossible to tell if it works or not has not been visited since. Campaigns do not spend budget ($ 100 a day). They have no impressions nor clicks. Campaigns there are blank until the date of the campaign is over.

Note that I have not been warned, my campaigns are always active but do not have visitors, and my bid is competitive.

No, i make my own creatives (always works fine).

I send traffic to a landing page first.

Yes, my campaigns are the Spanish market and also my landing page.

forgive my english.
thanks

Hi, @LetmeNow , welcome to AFix! :)

I don't know much about FB because I don't use it but now that the holidays are over, hopefully one of our knowledgeable members will pop in here to help you.

Usually, when you're not getting visits to a campaign it is because the keywords are not targeted, or are too targeted, or the bids are not high enough. The other possibility is that the offer/banner/landing page is not very good or not what your audience is looking for.

The more information you give (without revealing too much about your campaign) the better someone can help you.

Meantime, maybe FB will get back to you today. :)

I am suspecting maybe you may have violated the rules and regulations that govern the ads that run on facebook. And for one reason or the other, they may be having your account suspended for sometime. Just be sure that you will be able to get response from the facebook guys. If everything is okay, then you need to have a look at the ads themselves, maybe there must be a piece of code that may be lacking and making all this errors happening.

@LetmeNow did FB get back to you?

It's weird that you've had no problems before and it just started now, unless as @Dr. Forum mentioned, you have somehow violated their TOS, or your links aren't working.

Your English is clear enough that we get your meaning. :)

I am suspecting maybe you may have violated the rules and regulations that govern the ads that run on facebook. And for one reason or the other, they may be having your account suspended for sometime. Just be sure that you will be able to get response from the facebook guys. If everything is okay, then you need to have a look at the ads themselves, maybe there must be a piece of code that may be lacking and making all this errors happening.

Hello, thank you very much for commenting.
This is probably my problem, I did not promote anything that violates the rules I have read the policy several times, but maybe because my account is new they do a manual check. I promote health articles only.
I do not know what that error is due. Yesterday for example I create a new ad ran well for 1 hour. After 1 hour stop sending the ad views. And neither consumed more money. It has about 15 hours on that paralyzed situation. :/
Thanks friend.

@LetmeNow did FB get back to you?
It's weird that you've had no problems before and it just started now, unless as @Dr. Forum mentioned, you have somehow violated their TOS, or your links aren't working.

Your English is clear enough that we get your meaning. :)

Hello Friend,
As mentioned above, yesterday worked well for 1 hour and then freeze again.
I do not understand. what I will do is send a message to Facebook: /.

banners
Back