The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need help/advice

Giovanni Ferrante

affiliate
Hi to all
these days, after reading this forum for weeks, I decided to launch my first campaign.
Now, I need help regarding the structure of it.
I thought of something like that. First of all, work with Amazon, and so advertise its products. For paid traffic, or with Facebook ads or others.

I thought then to advertise Amazon products through different types of paid traffic and to monitor it with various tools.

It's feasible a campaign like that or I'm wrong?

Thank so much to anyone who will answer or give advice!

Hi to all
these days, after reading this forum for weeks, I decided to launch my first campaign.
Now, I need help regarding the structure of it.
I thought of something like that. First of all, work with Amazon, and so advertise its products. For paid traffic, or with Facebook ads or others.

I thought then to advertise Amazon products through different types of paid traffic and to monitor it with various tools.

It's feasible a campaign like that or I'm wrong?

Thank so much to anyone who will answer or give advice!
Hi Giovanni Ferrante , why don't you try to work with some other verticals, like App-in, games offers, sweepstakes, etc? why are you targeting Amazon offers?

Yes, I thought so too. Do you have experience with these?
Thanks for the advice!
Yeah dude, i can help you with some ideas how to handle this, or i think you could learn about tools that could be helpful to help you monitoring and running this with good safety, while talking about this, i'm talking about Trackers, like Voluum, and Spy-tools like AdMobiSpy, to help you searching the right traffic sources where to run your offer, but also running your tests, optimizing your campaign, searching for the right ad-network where to pick offers, spying your competitors, providing you some analysis on this. It worth the try to reach them here and hope you will be able to make it dude.

MI
Back