Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need any free method to make some money

hsen2012

Hi guys
I am 22 years old
My English don't very well but I'm keeb trying speak English
I need any black method or any method to make some money
I used to PPI in 2014 and I made 4000$ with black hat Seo on YouTube but now don't work
Please teach me
And so sorry my language very bad I'm studying English about 6 months

hey @hsen2012 and welcome .
if you made 4000$ that's good
so Don't look for any free method .
invest in paid ads instead, that will be good for you .

There are several methods for free traffic! Instagram, facebook, twitter, and so on! The only downside to free traffic is that it will take a lot of time and effort to produce decent results! As long as you stay committed and dedicated there is no doubt you can produce some great results! Good Luck! :)

There are several methods for free traffic! Instagram, facebook, twitter, and so on! The only downside to free traffic is that it will take a lot of time and effort to produce decent results! As long as you stay committed and dedicated there is no doubt you can produce some great results! Good Luck! :)
Thanks

Hi there! If you're looking for some easy ways to earn money online, then I suggest you check out OfferDaddy today and see what they can offer. I've been using their offerwall for over a year now and it dramitaclly increased my monthly earnings after integration. Maybe if you're interested with my suggestion, you can check out the link to their resource page. Or you can also go directly go to their site, the link is also at the signature section...:)

Hope this helps!:)

Hi there! If you're looking for some easy ways to earn money online, then I suggest you check out OfferDaddy today and see what they can offer. I've been using their offerwall for over a year now and it dramitaclly increased my monthly earnings after integration. Maybe if you're interested with my suggestion, you can check out the link to their resource page. Or you can also go directly go to their site, the link is also at the signature section...:)

Hope this helps!:)
Can you guide me my fr

Can you guide me my fr

Hi there! Thank you for your interest in my advice. Please send me a private message and I will guide you to the process. Of course, we have to follow the rules of this forum, but I will help you in any way I can...

I will wait for your message...

All the best!:)

You can use Facebook, twitter and other social networks to drive free traffics and to make money from there. Hope it'll work for you.

Make few Instagram accounts / get few thousand followers and start selling your IG accounts - its easiest, FREE and above all who knows you can hit a thousand dollar mark in a first month.

Hello,
You Can Try out affiliate marketing and Blogging these are free methods For Make Some Money
I am a person affiliate marketer, I found really difficult, and discouraged
I tried very hard but it does not make money. I found I really have no affinity with this profession. Thanks :oops:

hy hsen2012,
Hi guys
I am 22 years old
My English don't very well but I'm keeb trying speak English
I need any black method or any method to make some money
I used to PPI in 2014 and I made 4000$ with black hat Seo on YouTube but now don't work
Please teach me
And so sorry my language very bad I'm studying English about 6 months

from my experience there is two situations:

1. you have a website and start building your audience from there with very good conten. Once your website traffic will start to excalade you can monetize it by joining some good well known affiliate platforms ( amazon , clickbank, softwareprojects, jvzoo, etc..) and advertise them through banners, article reviews, links inside articles.
The most important thing is to have your website very well targeted, some niche that you know and you are comfortable writing about it.

2. through Social Media. The great thing here that is cost free, but it take time to biuld you followers.

If you ever need help promoting products on clickbank or softwareprojects let me know and i will give you some tips.

Hope that help.
Good Luck with your efforts.

Social media is the best free source to earn cash. Read more about Youtube reviews, it's really profitable. I suggest reviews in edu niche for some essay services. I did it some time ago and made 3k usd each month.

1. Get Paid to Take Surveys
Do you enjoy taking surveys? Some companies will pay people to take surveys so that they can gather valuable consumer and user data. It might not be the most interesting way to make a buck, but you can find websites like CashbackResearch.com that offer cash for your opinions.

2. Create a Winning Blog
Writing entertaining, interesting blog posts can generate cash for you through ads, affiliate links and other revenue options. Your blogging success will depend on your writing talent, whether your blog covers a popular subject and the popularity of the links you include (whether backlinks or pay-per-click links, like Google AdWords).

3. Sell Your Stuff on eBay or a Similar Outlet
The dramatic growth and success of eBay has spawned many competitors featuring auctions or online marketplaces for diverse items. Whether you want to clean out your closet and sell your designer clothing online, or develop a high-volume online store, you can make extra money or big dollars on sites such as Amazon, Etsy and more.

Ethan Stark

MI
Back