The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need a mentor! Please help!

Hello everyone!

my name is Alain and I'm an aspiring affiliate marketer!

What I have to offer:

I am available part-time to work hard on building an affiliate marketing business.
I am passionate about the topic I'd like to work on.
I am a hard-worker and learn fast!

What I'd like to learn:

I'd like to find a successful mentor who can help me from start to finish in building a profitable business.
I am looking for someone experienced who wants to share their wisdom.

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Alain

Alain,

Unfortunately most good affiliates won't work with you side by side as they don't want to give away the secrets it took them years to learn. In addition, for most time is money and they probably work full time keeping their sites fresh and profitable. Taking time out to help newbies cuts into that time and profit.

But......you have lots of other resources available, including the newbie forums here. In addition, as you get going you can ask specific questions of us here on the forum.

Alain,

Unfortunately most good affiliates won't work with you side by side as they don't want to give away the secrets it took them years to learn. In addition, for most time is money and they probably work full time keeping their sites fresh and profitable. Taking time out to help newbies cuts into that time and profit.

But......you have lots of other resources available, including the newbie forums here. In addition, las you get going you can ask specific questions of us here on the forum.

Alain.........What Ron says is true. However, there is 1 guy who is absolutely phenomenal at coaching IM. He coaches a specific method for running your online business but he does teach you some of the "secrets" so to speak that will help you succeed. The guy's name is Gary Gregory and his 1 goal now is to help others succeed at IM. He is my coach and mentor and I am seeing success now with my IM business so he is by far worth a shot to contact and talk to about coaching help.
I am still new here and can't post links yet. But Google Gary Gregory Google Sniper coaching and you will find him.

Good Luck!

You're welcome to enter the "win a mentor" contest on my blog (in my sig). It was supposed to end tonight but I'll be extending the deadline so enter anytime over the coming week.

Welcome to the forum
You have got the makings of a great mentor in Linda. Why not send her a PM
Nothing ventured...

In the meantime, look around the forum. There is a wealth of free information here

minstrel is right. As much as I'd like to help everyone I can't. Besides being super busy I have carpal tunnel problems so don't offer any one-on-one affiliate help. I'd try Laura's offer.

minstrel is right. As much as I'd like to help everyone I can't. Besides being super busy I have carpal tunnel problems so don't offer any one-on-one affiliate help. I'd try Laura's offer.

I do apologize. You have shared so many pearls of wisdom here is why I suggested you

Apologies and good luck with your wrist

banners
Back