The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I need a lilltle pep talk...

michelle85

Hello to you all.
I started working in the affiliation biz about a year ago, and even with all the warnings I got from everyone I knew in the biz, I still got in as a side job.
I got to say that I am a little frustrated - I had a little amount of sales and for about an hour was very happy with them, but in the end, it does not seems to gather momentum.
Can anyone tell me if it supposed to be this hard?

Thanks

Hi Michelle,

I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated. It can be very hard to get started. There are many different niches, options and markeitng methods so it can be difficult to hit on the right combination.

If you haven't yet, I'd read the stickies in our newbie forum and niche marketing forum as you'll find lots of affiliates sharing what worked for them and what to avoid.

We also have an affiliate inspiration and motivation section. Some of the old posts there are really helpful when you need a little pep talk.

look over your affiliate business and see if you're doing all the right things when promoting. also you might want to look into changing the products you're selling.

MI
Back