The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I may be new here, but I feel like I'm old everywhere else

Lefty

Hi everybody!

As the title suggests, I've been in sales and marketing for a lifetime. I've worked for Internet companies now for 13 years and was laid off about two years ago, so...
I'd had enough -I decided to build my own dream instead of someone elses and set upon building the site in my signature. I bought the domain name, trademarked it and taught myself Drupal, and the site went live about a month ago.
I know, another "baby boomer site", but hey it's still a niche, as large and crowded as it may be. But I don't intend to dominate the niche, only to leverage it. What I mean by this is to develop the site as a news and information site, monetized with affiliate ads that pull baby boomers, and that's where I hope find some help here on 5 Star.
Finally, if anyone here needs anything I can offer, just send me an IM, especially boomers!

regards to all,

Dave

Hey Dave,

Welcome to 5 Star, from one Boomer to another! ;) Thanks for joining us.

Like your intro and your site. Hope we can help you learn to monetize it.
We have a ton of good tips about affiliate marketing. Holler if you have specific questions we can answer or point you in the right direction.

You can't shrink boomer heads. They explode. That's why they're called boomer heads. :)

Hey Dave,

Welcome to 5 Star, from one Boomer to another! ;) Thanks for joining us.

Like your intro and your site. Hope we can help you learn to monetize it.
We have a ton of good tips about affiliate marketing. Holler if you have specific questions we can answer or point you in the right direction.

Oh, I just know I'm gonna like it here!:)
Thanks Linda - I've spent way too much time on that other forum, the one with the red and black theme (and I like it that the boss here is a woman - they work harder, they're prettier and they still have hearts)

You can't shrink boomer heads. They explode. That's why they're called boomer heads. :)

Darn you! You just made me spew water all over my monitor again!!! :D

Oh, I just know I'm gonna like it here!:)

Thanks Linda - I've spent way too much time on that other forum, the one with the red and black theme (and I like it that the boss here is a woman - they work harder, they're prettier and they still have hearts)

So true, so true. :p Compliments will get you everywhere around here! :D
Give Dave 10 new member stars for kissing up to the boss.

Seriously though Dave, we're a friendly group and I can tell already you're gonna fit right in!
icon14.gif

OK, looks like I made it through the initiation, I got the secret handshake down and like Cheers, "everybody knows my name", so I'm moving out of this introduction thread and getting back to work :rolleyes:

banners
Back