The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I?m a beginner, need some help!

I don't understand? Does this mean if I put direct affiliate links on a myspace profile I can be sued? I created a myspace specifically with over 50 affiliate links that are cloaked with my web domain address. Is that against their rules?

no, you would not be sued for that, but if you build a hugh friends list and start mailing all of them repetedly, you would then be a spammer.

As a matter of fact, being online user for almost 5 years, I never knew how affiliate programs can generate income. Right now I am learning and looking for best place to start off. And Looks like I have found it.

My background is a construction worker, who didn't complete high school.
But I know everyday I'm becoming more and more an Internet Marketer.

"Hang in" and You'll get there Brooklyn.

There's the secret for writing, something you know about that others may not. Can you write a book for example on how not to get scammed with gimmicks in contruction

How do you select a contractor

What kind of things have you run across the average person would not know

Rick

Some tips without spending

Hello

Iv had vasts experience working with new affiliates and there are some basic tips to help you make one or two sales without spending much at all.

1. Get a good website design. The design does not have to be OTT and lots of animation etc, but it must have basic rules : You decide where the viewer will read, keep navigation/menu clearly seperate from your content, make the 'sales' text clearly stand out, have basic seo and keep your load time down.

2. Submit your site to as many search engines as you can. Smaller engines for instance bigfinder will crawl your site much more quickly than the likes of google and msn.

3. Write good content that is keyword rich and keep it updated.

4. Submit to many article sites, include your site url on and email signatures, post signatures etc and set up a mailing list- good ways of generating organic traffic.

5. Sign up to a link exchange program to link your site with others. Try and gain 3 way link exchanges if possible.

6. Set up a my space and facebook and again include a link to your site domian. Word of mouth by your friends can be another good source of traffic.

7. Finally try ebay and google base. These are two good ways of getting traffic to your site and also selling the product.

Some of these tips may not be appropiate depending upon your affiliate product but the majority are free tips on gaining some traffic without spending money.

Good luck

Speaking of web design;

I've recently fallen in love with wordpress. Use it on your own domain, but it's easy to use and has plugins that allows you tol

Build an email list
membership site
forum
send emails

Or do about anything else you need to do. Most of the plugins which help you do this are free.

Rick

Starting off is difficult, but you can make a lot of money online

Look ariound the forum, find some good advice and take action. If you spend all your time and money on eBooks, you will never get anywhere

It is Action that counts, but never think it is easy

Speaking of web design;

I've recently fallen in love with wordpress. Use it on your own domain, but it's easy to use and has plugins that allows you tol

Build an email list
membership site
forum
send emails

Or do about anything else you need to do. Most of the plugins which help you do this are free.

Rick

Yes, wordpress can be a perfect solution for a beginner. It has all those plugins already integrated in the system. You just have to choose, click and use it! There is also joomla to consider, but that is a bit more tricky than wordpress.

Get all the free info you can find here. Decide on the type of thing you want to do and take action

The biggest problem newbies have is that they buy too many ebooks, read too much and take no action

Try something out, if it does not work, try again. If it does work, do it again

My name is Claire Rossignol and I'm a full time Internet Marketer.
A couple of yeras ago i was just like you looking at just about everything to make money on line, and I think I must of signed up to about 30 odd things. I did that for months, but I wasn't making a cent.

One day an internet marketer freind of mine gave me a link to go and listen to a certain Chris Farell, who is the number one maketer on line at the moment... Well let me tell you that the sky became blue all of a sudden :eek:. I just realized that what I was doing, was the opposite to the process of internet marketing !!!

Chris Farell taught me how to go through step by step the PROCESS of marketing, it took me a few months but I got there,

So if you want go to this link and listen to him it's free, there's a free E book that you can download on how to make your own website, and you can go through his membership sight and take advantage of tons of things to help you make money online.

The most important thing is to understand what you are doing and how the syteme works before going into any internet business.

Hope this will help

Take care

Claire

i think you're attacking this wrong. what skills do you have? how much time can you devote to what you're doing? do you need help with the choice u make or can you handle the workload yourself? and no matter what product or service u decide to offer, it all requires dedication and time. there are no quick sure fires.

Lots of good advice but I've got a slightly different spin on this question:

1. Set Your Goals
  2. Make A Plan To Reach Those Goals
  3. Get A Mentor or Coach To Help You
  4. Document Your Daily Triumphs/Failures & Plans For Tomorrow

When I first started online, I was lucky enough to find a great mentor. He showed me the ropes and helped me make my first dollar. I'm still friends with him today and that was over 5 years ago now. You can read all you want, buy as many courses as you want but when it comes to putting rubber to the pavement, you're going to have questions. That's where a coach or mentor comes in. I know this works as I've been doing it for a long long time now.

The coach or mentor can get you going, but the bottomline will be how much you put into it. If you get a coach or mentor and don't use them, then you're not taking full advantage which you should.

Did you know Tiger Woods STILL has a swing coach?

:)

Tiger should keep the swing coach. Some of the other people in his life are probably dispensable. :eek:

banners
Back