The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I love Ajax

M

maxseo

I think I am starting to enjoy more an more the possibities that Ajax offers.

One question though, is Ajax disabled if JavaScript is disabled on a browser???

I don't think so because Ajax, though partly based on JavaScript is not regarded as JavaScript.

No, I have the disagree with use, it uses event handlers like javascript does onclick, onmouseover, etc and the whole idea of building and using main Ajax object 'XMLHttpRequest' is based on JavaScript

it's sick mate .. WEB 2.0 and Ajax give your interface that bit extra. I am not sure if you will be able to see that behaviour but this is last functionality I achieved with Ajax

when you visit my page Directory list at DirStast.com you will witness what I am talking bout. Just after I allow Directory listings to be updated in term of SE stats (happens rarely, cos I like to catche Dir StaTS) when you click on any directory link 'view details' you might see some magic ........

I needed that behaviour cos I was gathering few details about directories which was taking more than few seconds ...

One question though, is Ajax disabled if JavaScript is disabled on a browser???
AJAX stands for Asynchronous JavaScript and XML, it uses a client side language (JavaScript) to interact with any server side language and increase the web page's interactivity, speed, and usability, but if the client's browser does not support JavaScript AJAX wont work.

banners
Back