The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have some doubts that offers advertising on facebook.

vzladxt

affiliate
Some of my doubts and intrigue that I have is:

1 - What are the deals that you can advertise on facebook without cloaking?
2 - I'm new, What types of deals advised advertise on facebook? Cloaking is necessary?
3 - For the new, What types of deals are recommended to start?
4 - What are the types of landing pages in Facebook are accept, and which are not accept: (will have example)?

for now I have those doubts now. Can someone help me here please? Greetings.

Okay, here is my little input on FB Cloaking.

1 - What are the deals that you can advertise on facebook without cloaking?
2 - I'm new, What types of deals advised advertise on facebook? Cloaking is necessary?
3 - For the new, What types of deals are recommended to start?
4 - What are the types of landing pages in Facebook are accept, and which are not accept: (will have example)?

Many of you are working independently with me on Skype and I am happy to help. This is an interesting question that seems to come up with everyone. So thank you vzladxt for bringing this question to us.

First, I'll tell you that I am not an FB Expert. I am knowledgeable of FB. But it seems to me that the "Experts" are the marketers that seem to have their game on when it comes to getting FB to do what they want it to do as opposed to what FB says everyone must do. In other words, these types of questions above are really asking "how can I beat FB at their own game?". Now, I am not a totally white hat angel. My father was a gangster raised in the depression error while under the wing of a major mobster in the Central New York area. I don't have any problem with taking chances and risk to make a little gain. However, I have found that when it comes to FB, it's a just too much time and risk requiring us to create multiple accounts and continued account banning when using any 'black hat" tactics to get your CPA Dating offers to work on FB.

If you want to use FB for marketing, there are better and smarter ways to get folks from FB to your offers. Content sites, TeeSpring campaigns, membership sites, etc. FB is tightening the ropes on everyone that has mutliple accounts, repeated offenders of cloaking,

Finch Sells calls these types of marketers "mischievous", but Fb calls them marketers that are violating their "Terms of Service". Here is a quote from one of Finchs articles regarding this topic:
Cloaking is the mischievous art of showing one page to the Facebook approvals team, and another to the unlucky guy who clicks on your ad. When cloaking Facebook, you can launch a series of pant-wettingly lucrative ads simply by ignoring the strict editorial guidelines that the rest of us are obliged to follow.

Naturally, Facebook doesn’t take kindly to having the wool pulled over its eyes. If you are caught cloaking ads, you can consider yourself banned, along with any other accounts that you may already be linked to.

It’s clear that cloaking on Facebook is a high stakes game. The need to avoid detection has led to the launch of several professional ‘cloakers’, which can cost from a few hundred dollars to several thousand. Most of these cloakers rely on huge databases of IPs, and the hope that Facebook doesn’t get any smarter than it already is (a flimsy leg to stand on, if you ask me).

In my opinion, you are better off looking for what works on FB that does not violate the terms of service.

MI
Back