The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I have questions , MOBILE n00b

WolfGangCain

affiliate
I want to test a few campaigns , I have money to spend and want the safest way to see some small conversions.

1. Thinking of Decisive

2. Best Mobile ad/banner creator??

3. Best tracking system for mobile campaigns

4. Is Canada risky market , or stick with higher pop. countries

Im so new to AM and have yet to create or start any campaigns. Only thing Ive done is made 5 FB accounts and got over 1k friends on each one.

Thank You
WolfGangCain

Hi,

I would personally suggest you to read more about Mobile Marketing before getting into it. There is a blog here which contains a lot of great information which might help you to get started: Cash Money Affiliate - Affiliate Mobile Marketing

Additionally I would suggest you to start with an International campaign and once you have more experience you can go and promote campaigns in CA.

Cheers,
Zoltan

Ok Ive been debating on signing up all week for Cash Money Affiliate , and now ive done so!!!

I must say from my brief scan of his site today , Im very very pleased and happy to see the amount of information regarding mobile AM he covers. Im going to use every tip and tutorial offered here to begin my journey into Affiliate marketing.

Here you go man. To the point.

1. Thinking of Decisive - Wouldnt recommend. Hard to profit from. Highly competitive. Try StartApp or PopCash

2. Best Mobile ad/banner creator?? - Photoshop.

3. Best tracking system for mobile campaigns - Voluum. undoubtedly the best. - Voluum - The ultimate affiliate tracking solution. | Referral program (aff link)

4. Is Canada risky market , or stick with higher pop. countries - Canada has enough population. Cant define a market as risky. Can only say one is competitive and other is less competitive.

Hey @captain47 I really do appreciate the info !!! I still haven't launched one campaign yet and I let the worry and fear kill my motivation. I really hope I can start a thread on my beginning and create success to show everyone here.

Thank You Everyone , and please any tips would be highly appreciated.

Hey @captain47 I really do appreciate the info !!! I still haven't launched one campaign yet and I let the worry and fear kill my motivation. I really hope I can start a thread on my beginning and create success to show everyone here.

Thank You Everyone , and please any tips would be highly appreciated.

The only tip you ever need: Take Action. Track. Analyze. Repeat.

MI
Back