The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I HAVE AN ISSUE WITH FB ADS, NEED HELP!!!

FrankZ

Hi I am a newbie and I was trying to create a CLICKS TO WEBSITE ad on facebook but the problem was when it came to SELECT In which part display the announce, I obviously wanted it on the newsfeed section but there appeared a message that said. " To place your announce in the newsfeed section you must have the publication in a fanpage " THE THING FOLKS IS DO I HAVE TO CREATE A FANPAGE JUST TO PROMOTE MY LANDING PAGE???
Could SOMEONE GIVE ME A TUTORIAL VIA SKYPE, I'LL GIVE 20 BUCKS FOR THE PERSON WHO SHOWS ME HOW TO DO IT OR EVEN MORE, WE CAN GET TO AN AGREEMENT.

My SKYPE IS: Frank Zapién, I have the image of the thinker of Rodin.

Best Regards to you Folks.

Yes, you NEED a Fan Page to create any ad in the newsfeed.
Don't pay $20 just for a tutorial to create a Fan Page. You can get it free from the FB page and other hundreds of results if you google search it.

1. Create fanpage for your niche
  2. Post attractive image
  3. Ad text, call to action and link to lander
  4. Boost post
It's called a Page Post Engagement Ad.

Just ask your questions here so everyone can learn :). To lift your ban contact FB or create a new account.

Now gimme my 20 bucks! :p
Hey now I want to create more accou ts and I'm trying to use paypals + vcc but do I need to.confirm.The Account?

Just ask your questions here so everyone can learn :). To lift your ban contact FB or create a new account.

Now gimme my 20 bucks! :p
Cuz the bank is damn slow and I't ll take like 2 WEEKS to recive the verification code AND THEN I'LL BE DEATH, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE PREASSURE MAN I OWE MONEY TO SOME GANGS

Cuz the bank is damn slow and I't ll take like 2 WEEKS to recive the verification code AND THEN I'LL BE DEATH, I CAN'T DEAL WITH THE PREASSURE MAN I OWE MONEY TO SOME GANGS
maxresdefault.jpg

Hey Martini mate, BUT I want to promote hacks man with Coa grip like alot of people does I've question a lot of IM's AMD they say the use fb ads but how?
If the fb crew bans for such things, Do I need to be Zuckerberg's friend or what?
Or Cloakers are the answer?
If you want to get in to blackhat stuff you should probably join a blackhat forum. I don't think you're gonna find a lot of cloakers here. But maybe I'm wrong...

My advise is to stick to legal stuff. Plenty of money to be made with that and also a more long term business strategy.

MI
Back