The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

I have $140 to spend what do I do to make more money?

rjohncx

affiliate
I am a complete newbie and I have $140 to spend what do I do to make more money and what would you do as a newbie? I tried creating a website but I failed hard I followed Jay Wessman's guide on getting free traffic and yes it does work I got 1.2k followers on pinterest and also tumblr and such guiding them to my website but no one really visits them and my website is not ranking at all and visitors only stay in my website for just about a minute or maybe a couple of seconds. I think it's because im really bad at writing content. What do I do if im bad at writing? Is there any other way to make money? Any advice? I really need help

RJohncx, you need to look through Affiliate Fix for ideas. What is your niche or vertical? Find a mentor whom is good in your niche /vertical - reach out to them and you will need to follow the blueprint/training.

For example I am focusing on mobile marketing. Now if I can get my vertical question address then I can proceed with lighting speed because I am trying to get into the DOJO .:ninja:

It sounds like you having content and seo issues but I would have to see but lack of redirect traffic indicate something is wrong and could be lack of a compelling offer or your call to action isn't good.

RJohncx, It would be your best interest if you are trying to sell something to have those people give you their first name and email so you could have them on a list but again it depends on your niche.

In my example - I just discover I really like 3 things more than anything else so I found a mentor for my niche and I am following what he laid out in his case study/blueprint. I am on week one but that $140 would good for traffic once your sales funnel is set up.

If you're not good at writing and don't have the funds to pay for articles, would it possible for you to make your site a vlog instead of a blog? Use videos instead of articles?

If you have the cash I think it would be wise to invest in some traffic from leadimpact, traffic vance or similar networks. You can keep the volume low so you dont blow through your limited budget. Just dont expect big things, in the startup phase your paying for education and not "trying" to make money.

Since it's a small budget to start, i'd recommend getting a coupon from 7 search and deposit the rest. You'll have $200 to spend and you'd be able to learn tracking, setting up a campaign and everything to get started.

If you are struggling with making a website, you can always just hire someone on elance or on fiverr. They aren't that expensive but with $140 bucks you might struggle getting some traffic. I always recommend at least £300-400 as a test PPC budget.

Nick

You can also tart creating an interview site. It will be free content. Later you can create a premium section for exclusive interviews and start charging money.

Last edited:
banners
Back