The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I have 100K OptIn Email Lists.. Need Suggestions..

srijon

Hey guys..

So I am completely new in Email marketing.. But I do have a List of Almost 100K Emails.. (USA and Canada)
The niche is Job related..
So These are my Questions:

1. How can I convert these Email List To $$$$ ?
2. What should I use to send Emails? I know about Aweber but for me, at the moment their charge is really high and Can I just Upload my email list to Aweber and start sending emails?
3. All my collected Emails are form Craigslist Job Related posts, but Can i use these to promote other offers?
4. As I am New to Email Marketing and dont know how to Monetize them, will it be wise to go on a joint Venture?
5. Is there any way that I can use to send Emails for FREE? Well, as the initial steps, to figure out if I can convert these lists to money, before I actually invest?
6. What Job Offers works good with Email Marketing and where to find them?
7. What amount of Emails should I start sending in the beginning?
8. Where can I find some Email Ad Copies to use with my Email Lists?

I will Highly Appreciate any Suggestions, Tips, Tricks ETC..

Thanks Again..

Do you know where this list came from? I have a new offer called AverageHealth, feel free to test your traffic on. If interested PM me!

Srijon my friend, if the list is not from your own opt-ins, you run the risk of being blacklisted by your hosting services, or your autoresponder provider, your ad network, and others. 10 years ago it was doable but risky. Today, it will get you a lot of trouble.

If you developed the list yourself and these are your own people on the list, then there are an abundance of email offers inside most of the ad networks. You just need to filter the offers in the network to show the ones that allow email promotions.

So did they specifically opt in to your list or did you scrape them from Craigslist?

I'm looking at starting a list too, have option form in my sidebar on the site and added to Facebook etc, just need something to tempt subscribers now.

Yes I could have gone Blackhat and scraped Facebook groups then spammed them with signing up to list properly, but that's a risky thing to get account closed.

How can one opt-in to a list via craigslist? Make sure you have a traceable consent or you could get into some trouble

Opt-In list is when user gives you an email that you sent them some emails, If you scrape them then this is illegal list ;)

How did you even get the list? You should grab a few offers & run some tests to see how well it goes. You can use AWeber & get started for $1 for the first month. That's plenty of time to test some offers. If it bombs, cancel your account with AWeber & get rid of that list. Big lists doesn't mean revenue.

Just my thoughts & opinions anyways dude. Good luck!

Hi,

I have some answers to your qestions, Let me explain step by step:-

1) To scrape your email there are different ways to do that. You can set a newsletter feature on your website to collect email addresses of your customers. Or else you can buy contact list from the internet.

2) To build a good targeted email list is the most important for those who really want to do email marketing (bulk emailing). You can collect email address but to have reports of your list and have the interested recipient out of them would really be a great contact list. However after you have collected your contact list, I will recommend you to use the software "Cleanmyemaillist" do visit there website and filter your contact list to be cleaned up. As it will take all the duplicates out and will provide you all the real address at a side. So you will be aware of those email address who doesn't exists any more. That will also take all the Spam cops away from your list "Highly recommended". Now your contact list is ready and clean :) .

3) Sending emails without SPAM is a big problem. People are really worried about there campaigns but all the bulk emailing service providers are not the same. As the market is grown and people are very interested in email marketing. I myself had really tried many bulk emailers companies but never had for what I really paid for. Al last after searching many companies I found what is real and they are very very serious about their customers. Now it been a long time I'm working by using there software. The best part is only dedicated SMTPs, Domains and IPs can stop you form been SPAM. Mostly companies provides Shared stuff which effects the campaign by sending the emails to SPAM folder not to the Inbox. Always bear in mind no body checks SPAM and after 30 days the SPAM email disappears from the SPAM folder. So I alway will prefer and suggest to take a platform that is dedicated. I have always found " Imailunlimited " as the best one for me. Also the list cleaning service can be provided by them as the software " Cleanmyemaillist " is there sister website. I will highly recommend them and I must say the features for there software are remarkable.

4) If the above 3 steps will work alright for you definitely you will be earning Cash for your self.

Thanks for the paid attention.

3. All my collected Emails are form Craigslist Job Related posts, but Can i use these to promote other offers?

Re the Canadian sign ups, we had new regulations (CASL) come into play in July that can get you $1,000,000 - $10,000,000 fines if you don't comply. One of the new rules is that you have to be very specific about what people are signing up for and let them know exactly what you are going to send them, i.e. monthly newsletter, promotions from third parties. If even one person puts in a spam complaint about you, it could cost you dearly, if you haven't covered your butt.

thats a list our ESP Email Marketing Services - GloboMailer would not allow more problems and headaches to both

Below is an excerpt from GloboMailer`s Anti Spam Policy
What kind of email addresses are OK to send to with GloboMailer?
To send email to anyone using GloboMailer, you must have clearly obtained their permission. This could be done through:
  • An email newsletter subscribe form on your web site.
  • An opt-in checkbox on a form. This checkbox must not be checked by default, the person completing the form must willingly select the checkbox to indicate they want to hear from you.
  • If someone completes an offline form like a survey or enters a competition, you can only contact them if it was explained to them that you would be contacting them by email AND they ticked a box indicating they would like you to contact them.
  • Customers who have purchased from you within the last 2 years.
  • If someone gives you their business card and you have explicitly asked for permission to add them to your list, you can contact them. If they dropped their business card in a fishbowl at a trade show, there must be a sign indicating they will be contacted by email about that specific topic.
Basically, you can only ever email anyone who has clearly given you permission to email them specifically about the subject you’re contacting them about.

What kind of email addresses ARE NOT OK to send to with GloboMailer?
Anything outside the examples above doesn’t equal permission in our eyes, but here are some examples to make sure we’re crystal clear. By using GloboMailer, you agree not to import or send to any email address which:
  • You do not have explicit, provable permission to contact in relation to the topic of the email you’re sending.
  • You bought, loaned, rented or in any way acquired from a third party, no matter what they claim about quality or permission. You need to obtain permission yourself.
  • You haven’t contacted via email in the last 2 years. Permission doesn’t age well and these people have either changed email address or won’t remember giving their permission in the first place.
  • You scraped or copy and pasted from the web. Just because people publish their email address doesn’t mean they want to hear from you.
Sure, some of these people might have given you their email address, but what’s missing is your permission to email them commercial messages. Blasting promotional emails to any of these people won’t be effective and will more than likely see your email marked as spam by many of your recipients.
Article Source:

banners
Back