The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I got invited to chatgpt4

I've been using it on that plan for a while now. They offered it to me free as a developer account until subscriptions started and I opted in. If you do use it, you can establish a value to meet the small subscription fee.

I think all of us need to be opted in to learn to use. Learning it now gives you a head start as it develops. It is not ready for prime time yet in my opinion (and most brands), however, it will be an integrated technology that is acceptable once the big brands have established their policies in its use. When that happens, learning it now will have you prepared for that moment.

I paid them, openapi, and cannot use the api with a python script--
Is the api billing separate from the $20/mo?
I tried to add money in the api part and get a red error.. what a cluster fk
That site has no real info. no contact other that a dumb as dirt chat bot ...

TJ are you using the api at all i can't type into the little box I have a lot of data to process.
Very disappointed not making up stories here WTF???

If I have to buy more API tokens --LET ME PAY ffs
Never seen anything so stupid ... they took my money ok?

Bash:
openai.RateLimitError: Error code: 429 - {'error': {'message': \
'You exceeded your current quota, please check your plan and billing details. \
For more information on this error, read the docs: \
https://platform.openai.com/docs/guides/error-codes/api-errors.', \
'type': 'insufficient_quota', 'param': None, 'code': 'insufficient_quota'}}
1706126077627.png

From Support:

Do not share your API key with others, or expose it in the browser or other client-side code. In order to protect the security of your account, OpenAI may also automatically disable any API key that we've found has leaked publicly.

Enable tracking to see usage per API key on the Usage page.

well the solution was to buy with another credit card --
they have no conception of how to document this is a clear and concise way.
I think the script is running and will summarize THIS Time
ChatGPT is writing the python code and I am checking the errors each time
last run was cheap 0.07 as there was no output possible from the prompt that was written by the machine get this:
dense mofo
1706142995801.png

Ya think? Tail wags the dog? Or, playing horse with the Court? Do you understand now (you dumb sh-t). AI will never rule the world --the smart people will rule AI :D

bad news again
[
{
"Id": "117297572",
"Name": "NiaMoonCrow",
"Summary": "I am NiaMoonCrow. No summary generated"
},
{
"Id": "115475182",
"Name": "SamanthaBelly",
"Summary": "I am SamanthaBelly. No summary generated"
},

An hour later what a dumb sh-t AI over and over I tell it the same thing --In computer code, no less and it still mucks it up --script waiting for the umpteenth iteration to run.

I am trying to combine a complex Description[1:2:3:] profile feed to one JSON element per profile Id Name Object unique content and affinity for a user to read .

so I made a new json file as what I was trying to do may hve been to complex for AI braininess ChatGPT to code -- seems like I am not getting anything new for my$ 20 mo sub! Same ol bullshit ..
so I am on the 10th script try waiting for a return that is valid --and usable.
Python:
def improve_description(description_text):
# Use OpenAI GPT to improve the description
response = client.chat.completions.create(
model="gpt-4-1106-preview",
messages=[
{"role": "system", "content": "You are a helpful assistant."},
{"role": "user", "content": f"I want you to improve the following description: '{description_text}'"},
],
max_tokens=150  # Adjust as needed
)
This is part of my vector search --still waiting??? not very encouraged at all!

it worked but netnanny doesn't like this one (and many more)

JSON:
  {
    "Id": "116467438",
    "Name": "ScarlettKnightXXX",
    "Description": "Improving such a description depends on the context in which it's \
intended to be used. Based on the adult nature of the original text, I'll assume the \
intention is for an adult-oriented profile in a community that allows such explicit content. \
I'll maintain a mature, adult tone while attempting to refine the eloquence and subtlety of \
the narrative.\n\n---\n\n\"" <note to self delete later
"I possess a wicked sense of humor that is certain to entice both \
      your body and mind. Let yourself be captivated by what many have acclaimed \
to be the most exquisite vision they've ever beheld. I take delight in the art of roleplay, \
      where I master the dance of control and power with finesse. If you crave the intimacy \
and tender touches of a girlfriend experience, know"
  },
12 0ut of 60 got censored; 4 of the 12 got burnt.
I can edit the other 8 : ---->\n\n delete with a sed regex.
Google will probably like it (<rolls eyes>) it's open AI soft-core hoowie ...

all day with this be: 'Mission Accomplished' FINALLY
this post was over a 4 hour working period <*^*> ||\\//||\\"::"//

Massive aggravating day the direct cost of the script that worked was about a dollar tokens in tokens out
The savings in labor costs will scale out immensely once this all is automated. Is there any real SEO or customer affinity in this --I will see --life and business is a crap-shoot.

Last edited:
Bottom line:
wc -w output_file.json
6501 output_file.json
maybe 4,000 words are not repetitive JSON names and expressions.

That took about 8-10 minutes on autopilot (Python scripting from my end)

I think if I made the right chat-bot and the prompt data I could make 4 per hour ~2K to 4K word articles but this contained 60 texts to rewrite. Short paragraphs.

Be an interesting test to do (eventually). Today I am still digesting what I did yesterday and how to best utilize it.

Now I have a thought of another layer cam girl(artists) 'reviews' on one domain -> feeder 'faux'-webcam sites -> white label hub (for now)

Should i go ahead and try it ?
they are asking for $20 monthly
I think if they're asking for $20 a month to join ChatGPT-4, think about whether it's worth it for you. Check what you'll get for that money and if it fits what you need. If it's just chatting, there might be free options out there. Consider your budget and if it feels right for what you want, then go for it. If not, maybe explore other options that won't cost you.

I think if they're asking for $20 a month to join ChatGPT-4, think about whether it's worth it for you. Check what you'll get for that money and if it fits what you need. If it's just chatting, there might be free options out there. Consider your budget and if it feels right for what you want, then go for it. If not, maybe explore other options that won't cost you.
your talking junk
forget about free
serious affiliates pay $20 monthly
even just to test
who builds software for free?
so why should you get software for free
when somebody else worked so hard?
freeloader

If it's just chatting, there might be free options out there
So far, for coding there is not an incredible difference between ChatGPT3.5 for free and ChatGPT4 but that is when using its default chatbot.

ChatGPT4 still makes simple organizational mistakes --you need to be an experienced coder (programmer) to find ChatGPT4's logic errors or keep punching in the error descriptions until it realizes and admits its mistake.

I have had to describe a few logic errors in the past few days using ChatGPT4 for a rather simple JavaScript JSON HTMX (AJAX) fetch and display as well as pagination.

I think the chat functions of content creation are better --just the opposite of what you are saying. Either that or my prompt instructions and logic is getting more precise, as to the nature of the output or analysis desired --that may be the case also.

Should i go ahead and try it ?
they are asking for $20 monthly
If you are in business and you have the investment, ChatGPT 4 is an absolute must in my opinion. You get access to so many features that ChatGPT 3 users don't get, which will really help you with your business. And it's more accurate.

MI
Back