Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I don't see many videos from you?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So in this era a lot of bloggers record videos (including myself), however I don't think i've even seen you on video or speak - is there any reason or do you just prefer the content approach?

I've always wanted to get into video and I've tried a few times, but I'm a much faster writer and I just can't seem to stick with getting videos done. Maybe in the future I will start doing more with it. I even went ahead and started buying some video/recording supplies, as I was thinking about doing a weekly/monthly podcast... but got too busy with other important ventures. Video is definitely awesome, but one area I haven't mastered yet... we'll see what happens in 2014!

Sounds good - yes we are starting our podcast very soon, would be great to have you as a guest!

TBH video is pretty easy once you do a few.

iMac camera
Samson Mic around $500
ScreenFlow around $50

Video is definitely a very good way to expand! Especially to target someone like me who has developed a short attention span for written content. :eek:

Sadly, many Internet Marketers who make videos with great content fail to see the importance of good audio. It's a pain to the ears to listen to someone when there is annoyances like background noise, room echo or just bad volume levels. They say audio makes 70% of the video and I must admit it's true!

Hoping to see more of you later. :)

Haha. Actually, I am thinking to start it soon but it won't be my voice. But definitely Youtube is best to drive traffic from for free :)

MI
Back