monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I don't see many videos from you?

Discussion in 'Social Media' started by K, Nov 14, 2013.

1. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

So in this era a lot of bloggers record videos (including myself), however I don't think i've even seen you on video or speak - is there any reason or do you just prefer the content approach?

2. monetizer
  3. moneyreign

moneyreign Affiliate affiliate

I've always wanted to get into video and I've tried a few times, but I'm a much faster writer and I just can't seem to stick with getting videos done. Maybe in the future I will start doing more with it. I even went ahead and started buying some video/recording supplies, as I was thinking about doing a weekly/monthly podcast... but got too busy with other important ventures. Video is definitely awesome, but one area I haven't mastered yet... we'll see what happens in 2014!

4. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Sounds good - yes we are starting our podcast very soon, would be great to have you as a guest!

TBH video is pretty easy once you do a few.

iMac camera
    Samson Mic around $500
    ScreenFlow around $50

5. radium

radium Affiliate affiliate

Video is definitely a very good way to expand! Especially to target someone like me who has developed a short attention span for written content. :eek:

Sadly, many Internet Marketers who make videos with great content fail to see the importance of good audio. It's a pain to the ears to listen to someone when there is annoyances like background noise, room echo or just bad volume levels. They say audio makes 70% of the video and I must admit it's true!

Hoping to see more of you later. :)

6. adidam

adidam Skype: AdidamHere affiliate

Haha. Actually, I am thinking to start it soon but it won't be my voice. But definitely Youtube is best to drive traffic from for free :)

7. moneyreign

moneyreign Affiliate affiliate

Definitely! Keep me updated.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI