The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am SOOOOO excited!!!

Dane Grey

affiliate
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic, but I am so excited!!!

Out of the blue I had a telephone call today from someone I know who has a specific niche. He has a website, and he asked if I would ramp it up a bit for him. It is pretty boring looking site, so I was thinking of adding some content, photos, perhaps a blog, an opt-in mailing list and slipping some adsense in too once I set him up with an adsense account.

Does anyone have any marketing suggestions? He is a local businessman with a unique product, but he needs to get the word out about his product. I was thinking since it is a product that is geared towards people who are disabled in one way or another, or elderly, that it would be a great idea to find some local publications that seniors read and put an ad in there, perhaps do up some flyers, etc. Please, let me hear your thoughts on this...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not sure if this is the correct forum for this topic, but I am so excited!!!

Out of the blue I had a telephone call today from someone I know who has a specific niche. He has a website, and he asked if I would ramp it up a bit for him. It is pretty boring looking site, so I was thinking of adding some content, photos, perhaps a blog, an opt-in mailing list and slipping some adsense in too once I set him up with an adsense account.

Does anyone have any marketing suggestions? He is a local businessman with a unique product, but he needs to get the word out about his product. I was thinking since it is a product that is geared towards people who are disabled in one way or another, or elderly, that it would be a great idea to find some local publications that seniors read and put an ad in there, perhaps do up some flyers, etc. Please, let me hear your thoughts on this...

My suggestion would center around community, gathering people to share their stories, frustrations, etc...in a community or forum format.

A blog would be a good addition too.

Obviously, research and survey the market first...finding out if and what they want...these are just ideas. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
My suggestion would center around community, gathering people to share their stories, frustrations, etc...in a community or forum format.

A blog would be a good addition too.

Obviously, research and survey the market first...finding out if and what they want...these are just ideas. :cool:

Joseph has a good idea. I think stories from other people who has the same situation and how the product help them would be great.

Just specify how the product works and why the surfers/clients need to buy it compare to your competitors. Good luck!!

If he has his own product, then forget adsense - it's a page leak. You should be driving people towards the product purchase - not other people's websites.

MI
Back